How to spy a phone of somebody for FREE. Look all there chat whatsapp, yahoo messenger, Skype...

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by irina_mole • Jan 11, 2013.

1. irina_mole

irina_moleNew Member

Threads:
    You have the right to know the true!…

1) Don't pay anything to spy Lover, Spouses, Children or Employers.

At

the keylogger 1mole is 100% FREE

- Track the location of your spouse
    - Read the content of his/her messages and discover the truth
    - Get a copy of his/her calling history
    - Keylogger for iPhone, iPad, iPodTouch, android (capture any password).
    you can record all detailed keystrokes including passwords typed. Receive Logs reports via Email

you can receive directly by email every hour, the keylogger report contain all chat whatsapp, yahoo messenger, Skype, passwords facebook, yahoo mail, gmail, hotmail etc....

have a fun and enjoy this terrible tool...:cool:

#1Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing, it's nice to know that it can also support Android phones, because I don't have an iPhone. I don't have anyone in mind that I would want to spy on right now, but I'm sure this application will come handy in the future.

3. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I think this sort of thing is disgusting, actually. If you don't trust someone, it's better to end the relationship rather than spy on them. Apps like this will only serve to make a bad situation worse. I would never do this to anyone, for any reason. Everyone is entitled to their privacy. You say you have the right to the truth, and I agree with that, but there are other ways to get at the truth than this, and there's a huge potential for stalking with an app like this.

4. TheMightyEddy

TheMightyEddyMember

Threads:
    Wow thanks for this great share haha. I love this tool especially because it's free. I get to litterally spy on anyone. Even my friends! All you need to do is get their phoen and get the app on it.

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If someone even wanted to use this i don't see how they would be able to get the phone and put the app on it without the owner of the phone knowing Iphones have passwords you have to put when trying to download and app so i don't see this working.

6. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    This reminds me of the app they use to clone phones on Person of Interest :p It'd be kind of boring to spy on your friends, though, and very, very awkward if they found out!

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think that if you want to catch someone lying to you or maybe someone who's backstabbing you through text, then this application would be useful. Without evidence, they can have the balls to outrightly deny your claims, but if presented with the "evidence" then there's no turning back anymore, they will be forced to admit it! :D This is the perfect weapon against habitual liars.

8. claraH

claraHNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks to make me discover that spy software!!! I pay many times some on internet and every time they cheat me! A BIG THANKS !

9. claraH

claraHNew Member

Threads:
    For people want to discover if somebody spy on his phone, you can check that list >>

:D
    Only Bosspy is difficult or impossible to detect :cool:

10. lancy

lancyNew Member

Threads:
    We not only can use the spy software to spy on our cheating spouse, but also a way for parental control.

11. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    Now I can see using this for parental control, because it could help you keep your child safe and free from others that would want to harm your child or what have you.

12. claraH

claraHNew Member

Threads:
    Actually, 90% of children use a smartphone. So it's better to keep an eye of them on it than a computer. And with the smartphone, you can track there GPS locations ;)

13. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I don't find it disgusting in any way at all. It can be very useful especially if you have children. A person can have trust in someone but still have doubts, some people just want to be sure that are not being a fool.

14. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love that show!

I really don't like the idea of this app. If you feel the need to spy on a significant other, then you have a problem. That says loads about your relationship.

15. moly

molyNew Member

Threads:
    some people can find the solution of them problems in that app and some cannot so they don't like it ;)

16. Crissy

CrissyNew Member

Threads:
    I don't trust free app, especially if my privacy and my love one’s privacy are at risk. I Just log in to their site and their data is not even encrypted, you can see the other member information such as passwords and etc. While copy10 is safe and it is more trusted and advanced.

#16Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2013
  17. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well I noticed that Copy10 is not free to use, so it makes sense that Boss Spy wouldn't have added services like data encryption. I have not yet tried Boss Spy, but I hope the creator does not intend to gather our personal data for malicious purposes.

18. irina_mole

irina_moleNew Member

Threads:
    [Freeware] BOSSPY the first keylogger for cell phone free using

Hi everybody,

at

the owner doesn't hide behind his website .
    you can read his blog at

Copy10 spyware want to make afraid people because he cannot sell his spyware. but the owner of copy10 hide behind his website to speak bad about other...

So who can do bad or malicious with your data ?
    For sure, The people hide and can run any times ... (like copy10)
    :eek:

19. Crissy

CrissyNew Member

Threads:
    Yes it is a paid app but you won't regret installing this Copy10, it's safe and you can trust it That is why I am using copy10 too, all information (is safe) is encrypted and with ssl.

20. Crissy

CrissyNew Member

Threads:
    Who is hiding from anyone? Well, I am curious why come up with an assumption that the owner of copy10 is hiding? It's their responsibility as a developer to promote their new application and its usefulness to consumers. I am just a consumer here wanting to give testimonials on what I bought online. I myself wanted a free app but need to be careful in installing one especially if we are talking about privacy and everything.