Appkication suitable to my need

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Crissy • Jan 15, 2013.

1. Crissy

CrissyNew Member

Threads:
    Does anyone here try Copy10? My sister and I did and no regrets; We are able to monitor our children’s surfing habits, calls and etc.; right now Copy10 is offering 48 hrs free, kindly check on Facebook on how to get a coupon that entails you for a 5 days free trial. Furthermore, It has many features(SMS, iMessage logs, Call logs, Photo logs, App usage logs, Contact logs, spycall, and live streaming SPYCALL) and the cheapest price ($4.99 for 10 days) in the market compare with other applications. This information can be read on these sites: facebookdotcomslashcopy10COM and copy10dotcom.

2. charlotte

charlotteNew Member

Threads:
    Likewise here, this spy application ( Copy10) is a thumbs up, I've been using this app for a month now and very satisfied with their customer support and features; I can't ask for more.

3. Phoebe

PhoebeNew Member

Threads:
    I've known couples of friends who have installed this app(copy10) and got some positive results; I am thinking of installing or trying it today;

4. Crissy

CrissyNew Member

Threads:
    Hi Phoebe, did you already install copy10 on your phone? Please give us some updates if you have installed one.

5. Adela

AdelaBanned

Threads:
    I use

. It works for you.