should i pay 200$ for anti aging?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by donna • Mar 22, 2013.

1. donna

donnaNew Member

Threads:
    Bélovie Genève caviar anti aging cream is about 200$
    i heard the changes in wrinkle depth and skin roughness is good
    but 200$? for a cream?
    i am not sure

2. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I really wouldn't ever recommend to spend so much money on a cream when there are so many of them on the market for different prices for the same quality.
    I would try brand like Lancome and Estee lauder and even Clinique because the success rate for reducing visible lines is near 100%.
    200 for a cream is just too much unless your budget is much higher than ours!Haha.

3. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    $200 seems a bit too expensive for my budget. I have never heard of this type/brand of anti-aging cream so unless it permanently removes wrinkles, I wouldn't spend that much on it. Like Anna posted, the other brands she mentioned would cost one heck of a lot less and work just as well.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure as well, since I googled the product and Google did not return any results, which is a bit alarming. So I think that it would be best to just wait until a review of the product comes out before buying it, to be on the safe side.

5. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    No way would I spend that amount of money on a cream. Does it have gold dust in it or something? I like Avon's Anew anti-aging products, and you could buy a hell of a lot of those for $200. I've even bought a cream from Poundland in the UK when I was over there without my Anew, and because it had the active anti-aging ingredients, it kept my skin looking good until I got back to Spain, and my stash of Anew.

6. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    I think spending $200 on a cream would give you even more wrinkles, wouldn't it. I mean, jeez, they really do know how to prey on peoples emotions don't they? I'd give that a miss and have a look about for better products at a fraction of the price. No way on this earth will any cream help with wrinkles. An alternative diet and a walk on the beach every other day would do you better. Wrinkles are caused by a lack of collagen in the skin. A diet to improve collagen, exercise and inexpensive skin care products are your best bet.

7. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I personally wouldn't spend so much on any cream . I find natural ingredients are good enough if you manage to find the right one for your kind of skin.. I think Green tea is my new found wrinkle lift cream.. I am tired of the Anew from Avon.. it helped a bit but now it doesn't seem to work after that initial lift,.. If I don't apply the cream for a couple of days.. my skin is worse than before.. so I am sticking to natural ingredients now.

8. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't spend even $20 on an anti aging cream. First, I don't want to look any younger than I already do. Second, I don't believe it would actually work; in fact I think it could do more harm than good. $200 is entirely too much money to spend on anything that isn't a TV or computer or something like that.

9. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No, I wouldn't spend $200 for anti-aging cream. The best anti-aging treatment that you can do is to take care of yourself. Eat right, get enough sleep, keep a positive attitude, be active and have a purpose. Those things can add years to your life from the inside out.

10. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No way that is way to much for some cream especially when you can get creams like that from avon and other places that work just as good starting from under 20 up 30 bucks I wouldn't pay that much

11. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with Maddie... I wouldn't spend ten cents on an anti aging cream when natural ingredients will do just as good a job if not better. All of the "best" cosmetic products boast about their use of natural ingredients anyway, so why spend all that extra money?

12. Parattiver

ParattiverNew Member

Threads:
    Yeah, too costly for one off cream. Doubt it would help for long.

13. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I am with the consensus here this is way too expensive for anti-aging cream. My suggestion would be to find a much cheaper alternative. There are many on the market right now. So do your research on some of the more popular ones such as oil of olay and Lancome to see what some customers have said about their anti-aging serums. These can cost a fraction of what is being asked for the one your interested in and might give you the same results if not more. Also there are natural ways to treat wrinkles. You can finds these out online by doing a search of natural or homemade anti-aging remedies.

14. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    That is very expensive and I don't think it would be reasonable to spend that much when you achieve a healthy and younger look the organic way. All you need to do really is keep a healthy and balance diet with the right amount of sleep and regularly exercising. Follow those three and you just created your own anti-aging regimen. :)

15. avihabibi

avihabibiMember

Threads:
    why dont you try Dermology Anti Aging Solution? its so far the best anti aging solution. as seen on tv............its a best seller.......over 100,000 units sold........click

to see it for yourself

16. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Of course you shouldn't, that is a huge amount of money and it probably doesn't even work. You could buy it and try it if you are rich and you are not bothered about the money but lifestyle factors are more important for good skin.

17. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You're going to age, no matter what you put on your skin. No, I wouldn't spend that much. Find reviews, REAL reviews on everything you're looking into. Be careful of reviews from people that have only posted once or twice on whatever boards you find, a lot of companies post their own reviews. There are lots of cheap hidden treasures. You can even make your own and come out with the same results. Don't believe everything you read.. these companies bank on that.

18. avihabibi

avihabibiMember

Threads:
    I am attaching a screenshot from the order page. You can see the prices and the different package they offer. So if it looks OK to you then you can get it

Attached Files:

19. limcid

limcidActive Member

Threads:
    I think a better question is: Do I want to have to repeatedly pay $200 for anti-aging creme? It will definitely become a recurring expense, if it actually works. I can't believe there isn't a natural alternative. You could research the ingredients in the product. You'll likely find a collection of naturally occurring substances that you might be able to blend on your own, or find a similar "recipe" somewhere online.

20. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Unless it does your chores around the house and print money, i don't think that anti-aging cream is that... legit. Most creams for that are only things that raise the moisture on your skin, so it looks brighter and cleaner.