Samsung Galaxy S4 - does it get you excited?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by lindbergh • Mar 25, 2013.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Samsung has unveiled the Samsung Galaxy S4 and it's looking to be the best mobile phone that Samsung has conceived to date. It had an extremely high screen resolution, super fast processor, a larger screen, a 13 mp camera, a larger screen, and numerous nifty features. I can't wait to get my hands on this baby. What about you?

2. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    I've never fancy Samsung due to the interval at which they release these phones. I just don't know whether they have hyperactive technologist or just releasing an existing technology in installments to make more out of it. Nonetheless, Galaxy S4 has exceeded my expectations. Is it a phone or a tablet?

3. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    This would be my next phone..probably by August this year. Well I still have a Nokia N8 that's why. :D

4. MardenI

MardenINew Member

Threads:
    Yes, I'm also curious about experiences S4 users have.
    Is it definitely an improvement compared to S3?

What do you guys think?

Or is it to early to tell?

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never been a Samsung fan because I don't like the quality of their camera and the sound quality of their phones, so I'm just neutral about anything Samsung. I prefer Sony Ericsson phones among all the other brands out there.

6. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    I enjoy the new Samsung products. Unfortunately access to this type of phone is restricted in my country because the costs are very high. Undoubtedly, this new phone represents a considerable advance in relation to its predecessor. If we take into account the competition with the new phone from Apple, Samsung wins another battle. These phones are those that mark an era and left an imprint important in the world of technology. I hope to have the chance to enjoy their use in the coming months. :D

7. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree that the Samsung Galaxy S4 would cost a fortune. At least Samsung still has a lot of low cost gadgets too like the Samsung Galaxy Y Duos unlike Apple which has limited amount of products which are very costly.

8. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    Well here in the UK, you can see from the links below the cost for the monthly plans..

9. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Oh yeah, that display quality is mind blowing. How can they make such a beautiful screen for a mobile phone? Still, i will be waiting until one of my friends that loves to have the latest phone to get one and i can see it personally for myself.

10. zuluguy

zuluguyNew Member

Threads:
    Samsung phones I used to think were terrible just because of my past experiences however that has changed since I've seen their most recent phones, I plan to get the S3 soon simply because I don't feel as if I need the top of the range phone and also I don't have the money for the S4 but I really do love the look of it, and I've watched a few videos on it. Simply put it looks amazing!