Trusted Online Flower Shop

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by difrancprod • Apr 4, 2013.

1. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I only trust teleflora.com when it comes to ordering flowers. So far they haven't failed me with me requests and their designs are pretty awesome! Plus they deliver on time so they're perfect! What about you? What is the most trusted online flower shop that you use?

2. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't ever ordered flowers from any of the online stores, I usually go to the local flower stores here where I live so I can look around at what they have to offer. I am not saying I would never shop for flowers online at sites like teleflora.com, I just haven't ever done it. But if I ever were to shop online for flowers I think I might try Teleflora.com, I checked the site out and it has some nice flower arrangements to pick from. I also noticed that there are a lot of good reviews for the site.

3. Juana Jennifer

Juana JenniferNew Member

Threads:
    I have bought flowers from floralmachine.com and never had a problem with them. The recipient was always happy.

4. wilburheath01

wilburheath01Banned

Threads:
    Brilliant post.Very attractive in terms of the overall layout and content. Thanks for sharing such a best information.

#4Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  5. DionP

DionPNew Member

Threads:
    I usually go at my local florist rather than online one; but if I don't have so much time I buy online with Interflora or FloraQueen.

6. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    I have only bought from flowers.com; you can call them using 1-800-flowers or you can go online. I have done it both ways for years. It is a little expensive but I have never had a delivery that was late or wilty and sometimes you can find online coupons or they will have a special. Last year mothers day there was a hot free bouquet deal of about 50 orders and you only had to pay for shipping! But it went fast so everyone should keep their eyes peeled for that this year. Here is the actual online link in case anyone wants to check it out: