Affordable boutques online

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by thelovelyone0 • Apr 4, 2013.

1. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    I love to shop online, and I have grown quite weary of shopping at the same online stores. Every time I log in there are always the same clothes for sale. It takes them months to put new clothes on the market, and I hate to wait when I am in the mood to shop. With that being said, do any of you know of any online boutiques that is affordable that contains trendy fashions? I have searched on the web, and I have found some great boutiques but I am in dire need of more. I don't like to order at one place because the style can be similar.

2. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I wold recommend checking out stores like forever 21, rue 21, wet seal, and love Culture. The quality that they offer is actually very nice if you truly look for something. I love the fact that these stores also have new clothing arrivals almost every week. The shipping is also very good especially when you buy a certain amount.
    Live culture is my favorite from this bunch so I recommend for you to check it out!
    Good luck!

3. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Forever 21 is awesome with their line of clothes and most especially their boots! I absolutely can't stop buying them. TopShop and Mango are great too as well as Zara. But when it comes to affordability, I'm going with F21. :)

4. celinadesuza

celinadesuzaNew Member

Threads:
    Me also like to purchase my all dresses online.

5. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I like forever21. I hardly do any online shopping for clothes as I like a good fit. Please do mention other good sites I do want to check them out. International shipping is also pricey and I avoid online shopping mainly due to that.

6. themotleyshopper

themotleyshopperMember

Threads:
    I love the clothes at shophopes.com and they offer free shipping quite a bit. The only issue I have is that they quickly sell out of sizes. It's one of those boutiques you have to check frequently...and buy quickly :)