Already Got Cash from This Site

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by gloria7819 • Apr 10, 2013.

1. gloria7819

gloria7819New Member

Threads:
    Yesterday I found this survey site that can bring in some cash real quick. All you have to do is give your opinion and you can get some quick cash plus some awesome prizes in the process.
    Anyway, I've already earned some quick cash and thought I'd share it with you. To sign up and start making money, just go

! I'm not sure how long this is available, so I'd get in right away.

2. notafish

notafishNew Member

Threads:
    Guys,
    This guys link is a referral link. Do not click and go there signing up without knowledge of it. If you want to help him them sure go on on sign up under him but I would advise you to not sign up because he acts like he stumbled across it and is doing you a favor when in reality he probably stumbled across it and is trying to get money from getting referrals.

If you want surveys sites then go on google and search for how to make money with surveys, the first link is probably the best one to go with but be careful of referral links. Only sign up under someone if you think they helped you enough and deserve it.

3. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I have heard of this site cash crate and a friend of mine tried once and said it took forever to make any money on this site, and so she canceled it. I don't know that much about it , but she did say you made most of your money off of referral links. Which don't get me wrong that is fine, but I don't think you make much money on referrals if you don't know a lot of people who are interested in this. How much did you make and how long did it take you to make it?

4. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    It's not cool not to include a non-referral link, or at least the sites name. And cash crate is just like any other GPT site.

5. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    Cash Crate is legit and yes they have various things you can do to earn, but you do not make a lot there. Unless they changed, I think you have to earn a certain amount and get paid the following month that you earned it in. I have not been active there in a long time and never reached payout as it just took a bit of time that I could have spent doing something else.

They are not a bad site tho, so I am not saying that you should avoid them by any means. Just need to know that unless it changed, it will take you a while to earn there.