Favorite diet

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Rehne • Apr 19, 2013.

1. Rehne

RehneNew Member

Threads:
    Hello all here, I enjoy sharing useful posts on this forum. Now I want to ask a question about your diet plan. Which one is your favorite food and which one you never want to eat? I like green leafy veggies.

#1Apr 19, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  2. SuzyLewis

SuzyLewisNew Member

Threads:
    I don't follow a diet per-say. I just eat clean, and healthy. Lots of veggies, protein, water, a little bit of carbs.

3. CraftsAndLooms

CraftsAndLoomsMember

Threads:
    One of the great diets for reducing weight is about skipping dinners and having lots of fruits and salads. Have breakfast, lunch and skip dinner, this really works for the over-weight people.

4. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    ^I don't think skipping meals is often recommended as a way to lose weight and keep it off. I follow the everything in moderation diet. Also when I do splurge I then cut back a bit for a few days to get back in the rhythm of my diet. I rarely if ever crave anything and if I do I have a little bit of it.

5. Jake

JakeActive Member

Threads:
    I do not have a strict diet, but it mainly consists of burritos filled with fresh ingredients. I have not eaten at a fast food restaurant in more than a few weeks, and before that I have stayed away from it. I generally use fillings that are high in protein and vegetables that are sure to fill me up. It helps a lot with spending because I am on a budget and can not afford to eat out regularly. For breakfast I consume anything I can get my hands on. My method paired up with regular exercise helps avoid unwanted results. I feed my body fuel and it is just enough for me to get things done. I strictly avoid things that can be compared to plastic when I am grocery shopping - it's that mentality that keeps me healthy.

6. SandraHoffmann

SandraHoffmannNew Member

Threads:
    I like Italian food because it's good in taste and it's delicious. I like Octopus Salad With Potatoes, Tomatoes, Olives, & Capers and Venetian Braised Artichoke Bottoms.

7. Frederick25

Frederick25Banned

Threads:
    I like raw veggies diet plan more because it's more helpful for the weight loss purposes.
    I take fresh fruits, fresh fruits juices, raw vegetables, vegetables salads, and vegetables soups in my routine diet.

8. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Diets are ridiculous. They're all restrictive in some way and not everyone is the same.. what is ok for one is definitely not ok for the other. We all have different needs and so much is going on in our bodies we have no clue about. The only way to eat, where you will stick to it, is to keep it real.. eat as few processed foods as you possibly can and go from there. The weight will drop like crazy if it's there to lose and you'll be eating for HEALTH, not vanity. Trust me.. the only way to eat is for health, the weight will follow. No matter what you choose, listen to your body.

9. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    I've always been in pretty decent shape so I've never had to do dieting. I think if people just moderated and a bit and watched what they eat along with a little bit of regular excercise there would be a much less of a need for weird dieting fads in this country. I think a lot of times these are more unhealthy than the actual bad eating habits of people. Just my opinion, though.