Where do you get coupons?

Discussion in Coupons started by kshultz06082 • May 14, 2013.

1. kshultz06082

kshultz06082New Member

Threads:
    Obviously, the first place I get coupons from is the Sunday newspaper. I sometimes buy them on eBay too. What I am looking for is a "one-stop" coupon place. What website or offline source do you recommend for the best coupons?

2. Soliloquy

SoliloquyMember

Threads:
    Swagbucks has a selection of printable coupons. You could also try writing to the companies that make the products you like and request some; sometimes they'll oblige you.

3. Sefrotox

SefrotoxNew Member

Threads:
    I usually do an internet search seeing as I make a lot of purchases online and don't need a physical coupon but rather a code. I usually don't find much. I know its out there though. The harder ones to find would seem to be naturally better.

I thought Swagbucks was a GPT (Get Paid To) Website? Are you saying that you can complete Surveys/Offers/etc for coupons? (the better ones, I would hope)

4. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I use coupon clipping services and eBay to get coupons that I want/need a lot of, and I also clip coupons from my Sunday newspaper. I also like to cut them out of AllYou magazine and other random sources. I also print them online...I do like getting them from Facebook, manufacturer's websites, etc., but I also often print them from Inbox Dollars because I get .10 per coupon that I redeem.

5. Sheila89

Sheila89New Member

Threads:
    Haven't tried buying coupons on eBay. How can you assure that it has not expired yet? Thanks in advance.

6. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    I am lucky enough so that one of my aunts keeps buying magazines full of coupons, so she usually gives them to me.

7. shane002

shane002Banned

Threads:
    I use coupon clipping services and eBay to get coupons that I want/need a lot of, and I also clip coupons from my Sunday newspaper. I also like to cut them out of AllYou magazine and other random sources.

8. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I usually get my coupons from the weekly circular of from online websites like coupon cabin.
    What I love about coupon cabin is that their updates are so quick that I'm able to get the deal the day the new week starts.
    Many websites take a few dates to upload all the coupon codes for online but this one just never fails me.
    I highly recommend it!

9. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't use any particular websites for coupons because it depends on where I'm shopping. Whenever I commit to buy an item online I search for voucher codes for that particular shop. Lots of e-tailers offer free delivery or 10-20% off discount codes. Google is great for searching for discount codes.