odouls non alcoholic beers.

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Libragirl67 • Jun 9, 2013.

1. Libragirl67

Libragirl67Active Member

Threads:
    If you like the taste of beer you might like Odouls. And it has a minimum of alcohol so I know it should take alot to get a reaction. So how many Odouls does it take to equal one regular alcoholic beer? Do they show up on breathalyzers? Or is this a safe bet as an alternative to alcohol?

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't buy non alcoholic beer or decaffeinated coffee. I buy alcohol or caffeine for their effects, not so much for the taste. I don't understand buying beer for the taste if it doesn't have alcohol because I don't think it tastes that great.

I read that it takes 10 non alcoholic beers to equal the alcohol in 1 regular beer.

3. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think that most non-alcoholic beer is about .4 APV, whereas the regular beer is about 2 APV, and up to 6 APV for the high gravity beers; so you probably could not drink enough of the non-alcoholic beer to even notice it.
    If a person likes the taste of beer, but is looking for a low APV, then something like Miller 64 might be a good choice. It is low calorie, and only about 2 APV , and reasonably priced, as well.
    If you have an iPhone or iPad, there is an app called GDNF (great drink nutrition facts), and it will tell you the calories and APV of just about every drink, and rates them for you even.