Amazing Birthday Presents Forever

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by sachishah • Jul 5, 2013.

1. sachishah

sachishahMember

Threads:
    I want to buy amazing birthday presents for my father's birthday in upcoming august month. This time I want to give something special gift to my dad. So suggest me the best option.

2. wilburheath01

wilburheath01Banned

Threads:
    For your fathers Birthday find your fathers old pic and make photo album.Give him Nice branded Watch.

3. sachishah

sachishahMember

Threads:
    Yes, thank you very much for new ideas. I am just thinking about making the album for my dad. But I am somehow confused regarding that in this photo album I include only photos or photos with some quotes. Suggest me some ideas.

4. KayleenWare

KayleenWareBanned

Threads:
    The watch would really be a perfect gift for your father..but do get him a watch which is of supreme quality..get hima watch from Tag Heuer or similar brand..i think he really would be surprised.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A watch and a photo album is a good gift, I think putting some quotes on the album would be better because it's more creative.

6. giftblooms

giftbloomsNew Member

Threads:
    Hi Sachi,
    A watch of the best company is the great gift of your father. You also give the photo album with some beautiful quotes.
    You also give a mobile, branded clothes, a wallet, a camera or a travel coupon for mom and dad.