Best pocket hose to buy??

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by Dharma • Jul 27, 2013.

1. Dharma

DharmaBanned

Threads:
    I bought the pocket hose and it exploded on me. I saw that there is a few other brands like Dap. Anyone have a preference they like best??

2. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I would caution you against buying a bunch of them at once. You may want to just get one and try it out for a few weeks to see if it lasts. We bought several and they all burst after a couple of weeks of use. This has also been a common complaint from others who have purchased them. When they do work, they work well, but the build quality on them is generally poor unfortunately.

3. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I have bought one of the expandable hoses at Lowes and have had no problem at all with it. I am not sure what brand they sell on the TV ads, but it works great. I know that some people have issue with pressure on spigots and need to have a regulator. I am not sure if that is what people may be describing as having them blow up. I have the packaging and if this fails, I will take it back as Lowes tends to stand behind the products they carry, much like I am sure Home Depot and the other home improvement stores would.