Cake Gift - Delivery Online

Discussion in Food & Drink started by sachishah • Aug 7, 2013.

1. sachishah

sachishahMember

Threads:
    Cake is an item of soft, sweet food made from a mixture of flour, shortening, eggs, sugar, and other ingredients, baked and often decorated. such good sweet Cakes may be classified according to the occasion for which they are intended. For example, wedding cakes, birthday cakes, cakes for anniversary celebration, Christmas cakes, Halloween cakes are all identified primarily according to the celebration they are intended to accompany. The cutting of a wedding cake constitutes a social ceremony in some cultures.

GTI0246.

Particular types of cake may be associated with particular festivals, such as stollen or chocolate log (at Christmas), babka and simnel cake (at Easter), or mooncake. There has been a long tradition of decorating an iced cake at Christmas time; other cakes associated with Christmas include chocolate log and mince pies.

Before some days we only bought cakes from stores in our city. But now the trend is changed. People usually make the order of cake online. It's make the process easy, and we also find lots of varieties from online shop. Even in India also people now make the order online. I want to share good cakes here. That is the reason I created this thread.
    GTI6466.

Attached Files:

2. Sujeet

SujeetNew Member

Threads:
    Online Cake Delivery Service

Rightly Said, Now people has started believing in the quality and service of the cake. I am sending it to my friend from last three years in Bangalore but they never delivered on time as i opted for midnight delivery. The cake quality was not at all good as it looked like picked up from local bakery. Third time i ordered from Winni.in, it was somewhat good and delivery at 11:30. Its becoming very hard to believe on these online vendors as they show something and give something else. Hope in the coming years it will be more organized and quality driven

3. nwitt

nwittActive Member

Threads:
    I've never even thought of doing this! I have ordered cakes online for me to pick up in store. Now that you say this, I have seen some places offering shipping options. I guess I would worry that it would get ruined, even if they were very careful with the package!