Sheets are on sale at Family Dollar

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Mrs. Rogers • Apr 20, 2012.

1. Mrs. Rogers

Mrs. RogersActive Member

Threads:
    Family Dollar's most recent flyer came to me this passed Friday, and one thing I was impressed with on their list is that their sheets are on sale for just $5, no matter what sized bed! I looked at the store today and they have some really cute prints. My daughters' both want the leopard print!

2. mirage1440

mirage1440Member

Threads:
    I wonder if this is still good. I should go check it out...

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Family Dollar. There aren't any in my area. When I went to visit family in Alabama, I went to a Family Dollar. They had really great stuff!

4. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    Dang, I missed this thread I am sure the ad is past being good now. However, I will look at this to find out. I know they have the same brand as Walmart for the most part and Walmart wants twenty bucks for the sheets.

5. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    Items such as these should always be sold with this price. I don't understand when I go to a department store and see sheets being sold for $55. It doesn't make sense. Our local dollar stores sell the same types of items, like a pillowcase or a bed sheet, for at most $2. It's much more worth it.

6. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Really? Only $5? I'm sure they're not high quality sheets, but who cares? Especially when it comes to kid sheets, it's more important that they fit and look cool so they love them, hehe. I'd be happy with sheets that cheap. The last time I bought some, I know I spent at least $25 for a simple white set.

7. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I didn't know that they sold that kind of item. Oh, I wish we had one here in my city I could stock up on products like that. We all need those and when I go to other stores, they are from $20.00 and up for the king sets. They should be this price at all times. I don't even know if they have one near by, but I will check to see and go do some shopping. The price being $5 is a real bargain.

8. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, this is one of the things I love about Family Dollar. You can find some great quality items at a great savings. Yes, not everything is a dollar but where else are you going to find quality bed sheets for $5.00. For that matter where can you get a whole bed set that includes a quilt and shams for $25 or less. Pillows in various varieties for $5.00. Yet I have seen all of these are my local family dollar for these prices.

9. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:
    I am going to check it out too :)

10. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I bought some sheets from Family Dollar once and was surprised by the quality. They were half the price of cheaper sheets that I have bought at Walmart, but they were much softer. They also held up really well. I still have them in my linen closet, and they're still in excellent condition, even though I washed them constantly when I used them more (our dogs like to sleep on the bed with us, so I generally wash the sheets twice a week.)

11. MelissaEwan9

MelissaEwan9New Member

Threads:
    Please provide me some details, how can I get family dollars ?
    I have tried many times but didn't get anything :(

Please help

12. saphlast

saphlastNew Member

Threads:
    Oh goodie. Sheets for sale. I like family dollar. Always a steal.