Space Heater Deals?

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by Zyni • Feb 16, 2015.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Does anyone have a tip on where to get a good space heater at a reasonable price or a discount? We bought one recently, but it just decided to stop working. We have ice, snow, and very cold weather, so we can't run out to take it back right now, but I will be going to get my money back when I can. When I do return it, I want to get another one. Hopefully, one that doesn't stop working immediately, yet doesn't cost a ton. Any good deals you know about? Thanks in advance for suggestions.

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't know if they are still stocked in the store but if you have an Aldi's or a Big Lots in your area you may be able to get a good deal. I saw heaters that had be priced at $124 at both of these stores for $80 or lower. The ones that look at little fireplaces, I don't know how good of a job they do in keeping the area warm. Good luck and stay warm.

3. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    I got a very good space heater off of Amazon. I found a ceramic heater that oscillates for only $50. It has a digital display and came with a remote control, it a Lasko and gets over four out of five stars. I personally rated it a five. I believe the model number is 5307.

4. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I did get one already, but thanks for the information, Kjones. It sounds like you got a good bargain there. I never even thought to go on Amazon, but then again, I didn't really want to wait for shipping. It's cold here right now! I will definitely keep it in mind though for future reference or in case anyone else I know ends up needing a heater. Thanks again. Stay warm!