Get $15 Worth Of Gently Used Clothing Free + Free Shipping!

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by SweetMamaKaty • Feb 25, 2015.

1. SweetMamaKaty

SweetMamaKatyActive Member

Threads:
    If you follow a friend's

, you can get $15 off your purchase of gently used childrens' clothing at Schoola, with no minimum purchase. Also for a limited time, if you use code HURRY, you will also get free shipping on your order, essentially giving you free clothing!

They sent me an email shortly after I signed up that held a 25% off code, which was stackable with the free shipping code. This meant that I actually got $20 free. I did pay .95 because I went over just slightly. They accept Paypal or a credit card if you happen to go over a bit like I did, or decide you want to make a larger order.

The really nice thing about Schoola is they give back a percentage of your purchase to schools! Hurry over to

and score some big brand names for free today!

2. steph7h

steph7hActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of this website; what a great program! I was excited to see some of the deals available, especially with all the sign-up bonuses. I also found the format of the site easy to use as far as sorting by size or price and gender. Thanks for sharing!

3. SweetMamaKaty

Threads:
    Yes, I'm really excited about this one. I also noticed there are even new items with tags! Not to mention the fact that since the sizing goes from age one up, adults will probably be able to find clothing for themselves too, plus shoes, accessories and outerwear.

If you find something you like, it's a good idea to place the order fairly quickly. I have had items sell while in my cart, so it's obviously moving pretty quickly. I hope everyone from the "Too Good to be True" thread sees this and jumps on it while shipping is still free! :D

I am bumping this thread because shipping is again free, making it possible to get $15 of clothing without having to pay a cent. I was happy with my order last time around, and I hope more people take advantage of this great deal! The focus on schools is really great too, so I feel good about this company.

This appears to be about a monthly thing. :) Shipping is again free, today only. Last time I did actually order some things for myself, and I was just as satisfied with the items as I had been for the things I got for my children.

I made the same mistake again though, of letting something sit in my cart while I was deciding, and it sold. It's something to remember - choose your items and check out right away. You really can't go wrong for free, so no need to over think and miss the boat on something you like - now if I can only remember this! :D

#3Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
  4. Brenda Barnousky

Brenda BarnouskyActive Member

Threads:
    This is a neat site, but I didn't see anything about $15.00 worth of free stuff. Did I miss it?

Never mind. I see it now. I have to get someone to sign up, using my ref. link.:

I'm so sorry,

. I missed your referral link!

#4Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
  5. radzi

radziActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you, seems like a really good deal.

6. SweetMamaKaty

Threads:
    Actually, anyone who signs up using a referral link gets the $15 automatically. You would see it in your cart once you've added items to buy. If you signed up without using a referral link, that's why you didn't get $15 right off the bat. :)