African Black Soap

Discussion in Product Reviews started by suegiplaye • Aug 2, 2015.

1. suegiplaye

suegiplayeMember

Threads:
    This is the first time I have brought black African soap and I can say that I really love it. It is black but smells great. It is soothing to wear and leaves my skin looking very shiny. Even my blemishes seem to go away or diminish in appearance when I wear black soap. I love it so much I am going to buy it again.

2. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    It is a very popular product among those who like natural personal care and hygiene products. A number of long term guests where I work used it. It sounds like s good product for your skin, but it makes your tub seriously gross if you aren't going to be scrubbing it seriously every few days. The scum is all brown and nasty looking.

3. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love African Black Soap. I haven't used it in a while, I keep things extra simple now, but I did enjoy it. If you ever switch brands for whatever reason, just watch out for dyes etc.. some aren't the real deal.

4. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have seen African Black soap at craft fairs and the like. It is a very interesting looking soap. It sounds like it has some medicinal value as well. I have never tried the soap but i always think it looks interesting. I my get some sometime and check it out. I did have authentic sandalwood soap once from India. I liked that.

5. tasxx

tasxxMember

Threads:
    I love African black soap. It's really good for clearing up acne and it's super cheap. They sell really big bars for $3-4 on amazon and it's great. The one I have right now doesn't smell good perse but it works like a charm. The smell is a little off putting for me so I don't use it as often as I could.

6. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am using a black soap but not for the body. It is a black soap for my hair. When I started taking maintenance medication for my hypertension, I noticed that my hair was thinning. Someone recommended that black soap which somehow lessened the thinning of my hair. I have been using that black soap for 4 years now. The name of the soap is Black Pachouli.

7. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I have seen this soap in stores, but I have not dare to try out.

However after reading your experience using it, I think will bring it home next time going to the supermarket :)

8. deewanna

deewannaNew Member

Threads:
    The soap is very effective and I know a lot of African women who use this soap. It is very medicinal and known to clear acne and many other skin problems.I think it's mainly good for black skin.