100% verified Hostgator coupons

Discussion in Coupons started by Patriciafaye • Jun 21, 2013.

1. Patriciafaye

PatriciafayeNew Member

Threads:
    These are 100% verified HostGator coupons (UPDATED: June 2013). I frequently update this page with the latest promo codes so you can rest assured that these discounts are the best on the market right now. If Hostgator release anything more valuable then this thread will be updated immediately by me

Use the Following Hostgator Coupons for 2013:

1COUPONDEAL

With this coupon you get your hosting for one cent on the baby/hatchling plans

25COUPONDEAL

This Hostgator promo code slashes 25% of any hosting plan. Best used when purchasing hosting for a period of 6 months or more as this will increase your savings considerably

I do not think there is another host in existence today who receives as many referrals and recommendations as Hostgator do. Even on this forum people always give this host the thumbs up. By choosing Hostgator as your hosting provider you are making an excellent choice as they have proven to be a leader in the industry and they continue to deliver a quality product to the masses.

After you choose the Hostgator promo code that best suits your needs you can copy and paste the coupon in the designated area on the pre-billing page. Hostgator populate this field with a default coupon (snappy, spring, or summer) which they claim to be the best but this is not the case as the coupons above will save you much more.

Once you enter the coupon code and hit enter you will be directed to a new page that summarizes your billing information. At the bottom of the page you will see your discount applied.

You may see and extra $14.99 added to your account by Hostgator. This is part of an addon called sitelock which Hostgator choose for you. If you scroll to the middle of the billing page you can untick the sitelock box and that $14.99 will be removed from your bill.

Enjoy these discounts and all the best with your new website.