10dollarmall.com??

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by BargainPhoenix • Apr 23, 2013.

1. BargainPhoenix

BargainPhoenixMember

Threads:
    Has anyone ordered from this lovely site yet? As the name of its website states everything on the.site is $10 or lower. If you didn't know about it, you're welcome! :)

I personally have no business shopping for any more clothes but when the time comes for me to replace some items for fit or ruin or if I'm running low on seasonal pieces I may check this website before going anywhere else. When it comes to clothes, I believe how you wear it, pair it and carry yourself in it is what makes it fashionable, classy or trashy; not the price tag. From browsing the clothes seem very trendy. Items you might find at Forever21 or similar stores but even cheaper in price.

I may be justified in ordering some bottoms to replace a few jeans I had to threw out last week.

2. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I went over to the website that you talked about above. Apparently its not just great prices on clothing but also on accessories as well. I saw that you can also purchase jewelry, handbags and shoes there as well. They also seem to have section for children's apparel which I'm sure most parents would be interested in hearing about at those prices. Thank you for bringing this website to my attention. I will definitely be going there more often in the future.

3. BargainPhoenix

BargainPhoenixMember

Threads:
    Yes pafjlh the site does have much more than women's clothes. They also have a very wide selection in every category. I never even looked at the kids clothing. I've gotta tell my sister about the site for her little ones. They even have a men's section. The whole family could shop on that site. I know I'm going to end up placing an order soon just because of how great of a deal everything is. They even have coupons and promo codes on their already bargain prices.

4. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I just went to take a look around on the site and I must say it is very neat and I would be ordering from there when I need some new things. I don't get new things until I need them but they have a lot to choose from and thanks for the info. Great site!

5. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Thank you for this seriously. They have awesome pieces! And their prices are unbelievably affordable!! I'm so happy! :)

6. carclain

carclainNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks!! prices are very low and affordable. But I'm not very sure if they're legit. Anyone have proof of anything they bought? Thanks.

7. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I haven't shopped there yet, but I plan on it, since I am going on vacation in June. Those prices will come in handy and save me a lot of money while looking for summer clothing to take with me. Those prices are amazing and they can't be beat.

8. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was going to post about it in a new thread too and I found it here. I too love the prices, but have not bought anything from them yet. 10dollarmall.com is a google trusted store so they must be good. I believe they have brick and mortar stores too for exchanges. The new Mom's here love the children prices at 10dollarmall.com! I found them exploring the search engines. It's good that you have brought to forum.dontpayfull.com about 10dollarmall.com. I love their accessories too! All 10dollarmall.com goods are inexpensive and they have larger sizes and sales too! Happy shopping everyone!

9. Linkess

LinkessNew Member

Threads:
    This is an awesome website. It seems everyone is like me... waiting! I intend to purchase in a few days. I have not heard any bad reports about it as yet. Their quality looks good and amazingly, they even have sales on the $10 regular price. Awesome!

10. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I have ordered a few things off of 10dollarmall and i gotta say i love it! Nothing is over 10 bucks you have to pay shipping but shipping is usually about 5 bucks. And you usually get your clothing within a week after purchasing it. And i love their clothing they have tons of really cute shirts jeans just about any and every thing you can think of in clothing wise they have it. And even tho it isn't name brand and it's cheap they are still good quality clothing and are def cute. A lot better than some of the clothing walmart has for women that's for sure. I love the 10dollarmall site and would recommend it to anyone i have actually already introduce the site to a few of my sisters and friends.