12 Coolest Gifts Under $150

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by kkent • Nov 26, 2015.

1. kkent

kkentNew Member

Threads:
    Hi! Happy Thanksgiving!!:p

2015 holiday season is coming! We all like holiday but sometimes it can also be the most horrible time of the
    year.;)

You know what I'm talking about. Gift shopping.

It can be nerve-wracking finding the perfect gift for parents who are always on the move or kids who seem to
    have everything. If you are now looking for some unique gifts that will delight and impress, I found this article

is helpful.

#1Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2015
  2. Pabmart

PabmartMember

Threads:
    This kind of things usually help me a lot, I'm really terrible at picking gifts and I often look up blogs to find a nice present for my loved ones. I don't really like smartwatches, but the one from the article looks amazing, I'm looking it up right now.

3. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    That was a pretty cool list. I think the 'check your air pollution' one was my favorite. Some of the items I hadn't heard of yet so those would also make cool gifts. I personally like being surprised, I'm not the type that has something specific in mind that I want. But if someone gives me something new and innovative that I probably wouldn't have bought for myself, I consider that to be a pretty cool gift. Everyone is different though, my sister in law prefers gifts that she knows she needs or can use. So for her gift certificates are the best way to go. You feel like you are 'choosing' the place atleast but they still have the freedom to choose from a variety of different types of gifts.

4. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the list. I always enjoy looking at these. It would have to be way under that amount for me though. I can't afford to spend even close to $150 per person. I guess we used to spend quite a bit when the kids were little, but we simply can't do it any longer. I can't justify going into debt to buy gifts.

There is some cool stuff though. Very interesting.