12 month Xbox Live subscription for 39.99 on Amazon.

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Chia • Mar 6, 2014.

1. Chia

ChiaMember

Threads:
    Original price is 59.99.

2. DankAllen

DankAllenBanned

Threads:
    That is a great deal! I passed up on a deal similar to this during the black Friday holiday. My live expires in about a month so this would be the perfect time to purchase another year. Thanks for the heads up.

3. costin

costinActive Member

Threads:
    Extremely profitable for those interested in Xbox. I took advantage of a similar offer two years ago, right now I`m using PS4

4. Guru

GuruMember

Threads:
    Yep, looks like a great opportunity to make some money too.

I've still got 5 months left on my account so I don't need it, but I might snap up a dozen of these and then sell them on eBay. I've seen some go for a lot more on eBay than listed there. Better snap them up before tomorrow.

5. firestarian

firestarianMember

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing, my subscription has recently expired and I've been having trouble justifying paying $50 for another year. With this I'll probably go ahead and grab a year's worth. Games with Gold has gotten much better lately and I am excited to see what we will get this year. I would love to see a Final Fantasy game or two to pop up. Once again, thanks for sharing I'm going to grab this.

6. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    That isn't a bad deal. I used to spend $10 a month on my bf's subscription to XBox Live.