20GB Free Online Storage for Life!

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Clightted • Jun 1, 2013.

1. Clightted

ClighttedNew Member

Threads:
    Hello all :D
    i want to share something
    i found a could storage that offer 15GB standard with BONUS 5GB for a referral = 20GB
    No strings otherwise I can see. Enjoy.

For every buddy you get to sign up you get 5GB more for life.

You can get tons of online storage for LIFE to backup all of your files.

There is nothing worse than needing a file when you're away from your setup!

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    What do you mean "for life"? Do you mean forever? Because I think that's what other cloud storage services offer too. But the referral system is unique though. 5GB for every referral is cool. However, are you 100% sure that this service is trustworthy? I don't want to get my private files to be shown in public you know.

3. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    Copy is a legit site. I would recommend it. You don't have to worry about your files getting shown online though.

4. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I would want to make sure a site is secure before I stored anything. And the only stuff I worry about keeping are pictures, which I put on shutterfly. The only thing I haven't figured out is a way to store videos online...

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for suggesting this. Usually, when I want to store something online, I just store them in my email. They're usually photos and pdf files. I guess I can now store my iso files and game installers on this one.

6. chriswild1122

chriswild1122New Member

Threads:
    Wow, what a great find! Certainly hope this is all it's cracked up to be because I'm getting tired of things like Dropbox and other file storage sites. I'm definitely going to check this out and see what I make of it. 20 gigs seems extremely generous; I could fit a lot of stuff on that for my weekly podcast! Thanks for sharing.

7. Clightted

ClighttedNew Member

Threads:
    many reviews on internet say it legit :D

8. liverr

liverrNew Member

Threads:
    This website looks legit and if there are reviews that say it works then there's no reason to doubt it. If anyone is doing any web hosting they should try to use this to cut costs on bandwidth.

9. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Well, it seems pretty good, and if you have a problem with somehow your documents leaking online, you can always zip your files with a password, just so you can feel safe.

10. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Great tip! I haven't thought of that. Well then, I have to sign up to their service. I'm running out of hard disk space and I don't have money to purchase an external hard drive as of the moment. Cloud services are getting more and more useful and I need all the storage I can get.

11. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:
    Great Tip.. could be something for my use... Thanks :)

12. asteriks

asteriksMember

Threads:
    This definitely looks awesome. Since everyone seems to be on the same page that this is a legit site, I guess I am going to sign up too. This is definitely very generous and better than Dropbox or iCloud. Thanks for the awesome tip!

13. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    sounds like a good site I guess, but I am still a little weary of putting all of my files online, but I think I might just go ahead and check this site out to see what it is offering and all, and maybe give it a try.

14. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this! I've been looking for a good cloud storage service recently, but most of them only offer a small amount of space, so this one seems great by me. As for its security, I mostly don't trust online cloud storage in general anyway, so I don't usually store my important files there. I'd definitely give this a try, thanks so much for sharing!

15. Clightted

ClighttedNew Member

Threads:
    you're welcome ;)

16. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    Wow that is a real good find and thanks for sharing it. My only concern is about the security of my data. Maybe working around the problem as blacksolaris suggests could help. I am going to do a bit more researching before I use the service.

17. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

mmmm I don't know about this sounds a little fishy I just have a feeling this is some time of trick or scam.

18. emmashopping

emmashoppingMember

Threads:
    very nice and really helpful tip to secure files online. I think this is more secure tip and thanks for sharing nice link because 20 GB is too mush to save files for life time.

19. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    If you guys would want a cloud service that you are certain is legit you can always try Google drive which recently increased its free storage capacity from 5 to 15 GB. Another free service is dropbox that offers 2GB of storage for its free service. Skydrive by microsoft offers 7GB for free and an additional 3 GB for students on top of that. All these services can be upgraded though should you need more space.