25% Off Halloween Costumes

Discussion in Hot Deals started by thatnewmommy • Sep 3, 2015.

1. thatnewmommy

thatnewmommyActive Member

Threads:
    I love love LOVE Halloween! LOVE HALLOWEEN! We always give our own twist to the costumes. If I didn't sew them, then we'd buy costumes and then "fix them up" to fit our needs. LOL Then when our king was born...actually after. We didn't celebrate Halloween the year he was born but started up again once he turned one. Ever since then, we do family costumes and it's SO much fun. We always went more with our tastes but now that he' likes certain cartoons, I'm dressing him up in a "regular" kids costume and we'll match up with him.

Anywho, Toys R Us is having a sale on costumes already. So it's good to take advantage. We already know what we're dressing up as so we're hitting the stores next week.

2. AllAboutTheLincolns

AllAboutTheLincolnsMember

Threads:
    I'm a little disappointed that they don't have adult sized costumes in Toys R US, seeing as though they pander to older audiences with collectible memorabilia and video game sales. I will certainly pass this on to my sister though. She has two daughters, and they would absolutely love some of the costumes on sale in the site's portal.

3. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Last Monday, Aug 31, we were at the mall looking for something when I noticed the Christmas tree and other decorations in one section. My husband was teasing me, saying it is cheaper to shop now than wait for December. There were new decors like plastic candy cane which looked real. And when I asked for the prices, yes, cheap at 30% discount according to the sales attendant. Unfortunately I was not able to buy because we would still go to the movies after an early lunch.

4. thatnewmommy

thatnewmommyActive Member

Threads:
    I've noticed that too at the physical stores, yet online they do/ Things is at least to get to me, shipping is ridiculous.

Yes, all decorations are less expensive to buy before or after the holiday. Some people think buying them before will mean you won't get what's on trend, but personally we look for what's in trend and then purposely NOT get it so we won't be the same as everyone else. :)