$3 Amazon MP3 Coupon - Free

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by BarelyHangingOn • Jul 5, 2012.

1. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOnActive Member

Threads:
    Found this tonight on another site. It is for US only but I did sign for it and it worked although I didn't buy anything.
    There is a box to uncheck on the second page so that you don't get any further emails, make sure you uncheck it.

• Voucher will expire if not used toward a purchase at Amazon MP3 by July 12, 2012
    • Voucher is valid for a $3 credit to spend on any album(s) or song(s) in the Amazon MP3 Store; customer will be responsible for payment to Amazon.com for any purchase beyond $3, plus applicable taxes
    • Credit may be used toward the purchase of multiple songs or albums; after July 12, 2012, any remaining balance will be forfeited
    • Available only to U.S. customers
    • Limit 1 voucher per customer
    • Voucher is not redeemable for any other types of merchandise sold at Amazon.com
    • You may need to have, or download from Amazon, MP3 software in order to purchase certain Amazon MP3 products
    • Offer is not transferable, not exchangeable and has no cash value • Amazon.com account with valid credit card required to get this voucher
    • Voucher is available for use immediately after purchase

2. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the deal. I wanted to do it and I actually believe that I won't be charged for it, but I just couldn't pull the trigger on using my credit card to get it. I guess it's just something about if you aren't going to charge it, then why do you need it? I may give in later and get the voucher.

3. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting on this Barely! I love these Amazon deals for free music since I can basically try out any song without having to actually pay for it! I'll definitely be using this later today!