$35 Paypal Cash!

Discussion in Misc & Others started by elenaboss79 • Apr 30, 2015.

1. elenaboss79

elenaboss79New Member

Threads:
    Hi there, I just came across this sweepstake giveaway and I thought I should share it here as I have not in a while.

They are giving away $35 Paypal cash.

Here is the

for details.

Winner will be announced on the May 27th, 2015 and they are going to run more contests so even if you don’t win this one, you have a chance to win another one.

Have a Fab day! ;-)

2. happyshopper

happyshopperActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you very much for sharing this and I just entered the sweepstakes so I'll see how it goes. It would be nice to win but if not then I can keep on trying. I hope you have a wonderful day.

3. Brenda Barnousky

Brenda BarnouskyActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for this post. This is a really nice give-away! I hope one of us wins! :D They are going to be celebrating 1,000 followers on facebook as well, so that will give us another shot at winning. I wonder if we will need to enter each time?

4. HunkyDoire

HunkyDoireMember

Threads:
    How cool! Thank you for sharing this link, I just submitted my entry, and passed the info on to my mum and best friend, so they hopefully will be entering as well! I just had a loss in the family, so any extra cash would truly be a blessing!

5. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's interesting. Thanks for sharing. It can't hurt to enter, though $35 isn't exactly the largest giveaway I've ever seen. Any amount of "free" money is a good thing. I could always use a few extra dollars without having to put in much effort to get it, at least. :p

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just joined, but when I read the terms, they seem like they want your Paypal email addy? I'm afraid to give it though because it's spam-free. I still entered using another address though.

7. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Hmm... Not to burst anyone's bubble, but I think there have been similar things like this before. Anyway, good luck to those who joined, and thank you for sharing. Just be careful especially for those who joined! Those who are interested to join, make sure that you will not give away any credit card/PayPal information. :) Good luck!