45% off your purchase at bananarepublic.com

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by downloadsincomplete • Oct 27, 2014.

1. downloadsincomplete

downloadsincompleteMember

Threads:
    There is a 45% off your purchase code going on at Banana Republic. This is valid only online and there are some restrictions. The code is BRTAKE45.

They offer free shipping above $50. This discount is for your total purchase, so you can use it on as many items as you want and they don't have to be full price. There are many sales items that were above $100 mark, went on sale to 50% off, and now you can use this 45% code on top of that. There are many spring and summer items in their sale section that can be had very cheaply. Of course, Banana Republic has thousands of other items in their store that are stylish and have high quality.

Terms and conditions:

2. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I really like things like this, finding for a coupon code for a discount of the items from a store. Not all the times it works though. But there I had a fair share of successful stories. In fact, one time there is a coupon that I got for free online for Speedo. I got over because of the more saving that I get, the more items that I would buy in the store. I ended up spending $400 with a savings of $200. Without the coupon, I would have paid $600.