$50 Of Free Thrift Store Clothes

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by DanaScullys • Aug 14, 2015.

1. DanaScullys

DanaScullysNew Member

Threads:
    What is it?
    Schoola is an online thrift shop or consignment shop that re-sells gently used, like-new, or new with tag clothing items. Its intended audience is families that cannot afford new clothing, and many sections are targeted toward parents with children or those in need of uniforms. However, there are also sections for adult women and adult men with high-end name-brand clothing (ie L.L. Bean, J. Crew, etc) marked down a lot. They donate a percentage of their sales to schools in need.​

What is the offer?
    $50 of clothing from Schoola, free! No shipping costs!​

How do I take advantage of this offer?
    1. Use a browser, not mobile.
    2. Use this referral link that gives you and I both a $15 shopping credit (not accessible without a referral):

3. Click "Sign Up / Login" on the top menu bar. Fill in your details.
    4. Login. Click on "Collections" in the top menu bar. Hit "New Collection."
    5. On the page it takes you to, click on the bright pink "New Collection" button on the left. Fill in your size and style info until you finish all the prompted boxed in the pop-up window. Save this. You will receive another $10 credit for this, bringing your total credits to $25.
    6. Shop around and put things in your cart until you have around $50 or a bit less of merchandise.
    7. Go to the checkout. Use this discount code: #schoolasummer
    8. Put in your address and credit card info. If you don't trust me, you can find reviews online and on Youtube ensuring that this is not a scam. It's legitimate!
    9. Bam! You will soon have $50 of free thrifted clothing!
    Disclaimers
    • This is a genuinely good company that donates profits to schools in need and marks down uniforms and school clothes for low-income kids. If you can afford these items without these offers, please consider giving this company your money.
    • Even if you are low-income, please consider donating your old clothes to Schoola so the cycle can continue!
    • I do not know when this offer expires, sorry!

2. Liv6

Liv6Member

Threads:
    This worked for me with no hitch. As a broke college student, I can truly appreciate $50 worth of free clothing. Not only was there wide variety of popular name brands, but I enjoyed being able to thoroughly customize my shopping visit. Without this website, I would have probably been without jeans for the winter. Thank you so much!

3. Rzashida

RzashidaActive Member

Threads:
    I am going to check out the site. I have to buy school clothes for four children. This sounds like the kind of deal I need.

4. tasxx

tasxxMember

Threads:
    I've done this deal earlier this month. I love SchoolA and I definitely plan on shopping on their site more when college starts back up from me. I got this really nice vintage cow sweater from them and it's definitely become my favorite sweater. I love this company and what they're doing. It's so nice.

5. joshc428

joshc428Active Member

Threads:
    I used this promotion a few weeks ago, and I can confirm that it works. I actually just got my clothes this morning. Their options for boys are a bit limited unless you wear a large or an extra large or have smaller kids, but there's still some really nice things if you search long enough. Another great thing is that it raises money for schools. My order raised $9.81. Pretty good for a free order of a clothes!