50% Off Sephora Fall Into Luxury Baked Eye And Face Palette

Discussion in Hot Deals started by surlaw • Jul 27, 2015.

1. surlaw

surlawMember

Threads:
    This beautiful eye and face palette was going for $39.00 and is now on sale for $19.00! It can be purchased

. I don’t know how long it will be on sale for, but I’d get it as soon as possible. Sephora products are some of the best cosmetics out there in my opinion (and in the opinion of many others). They’re really high quality, and at 50% off they’re a fantastic deal. I'd check out the rest of the 'sale' tab, too, to see if there's any other bargains you'd be interested in. Of all the makeup items to spend a good amount of money on, palettes are high on the list.

2. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    This is exciting! Since it says fall I'm hoping it won't expire for a while. I really want to step up my luxury makeup game.

3. surlaw

surlawMember

Threads:
    I totally relate. I love brands like Elf and Revlon, don't get me wrong, but every now and then I like to pamper myself. Memebox is having their summer sale right now, and they sell luxury Korean cosmetics, so you may want to try them before summer ends. Also, Ulta's having a BOGO and 'Buy One Get One Half Off' promotion right now, so you might wanna check that out also. I love makeup sales, haha!