50th Bday Gift Ideas

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by steph84 • Aug 21, 2012.

1. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    My mom's 50th birthday is this Friday and I have no idea what to get her! She is really into health and nutrition and hippy dippy types of things. We are taking her to Disneyland next week and I am already going to pay for a hotel room for her and my sisters, but I feel like I should get her a smaller gift for her actually bday. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    Aww what a sweet daughter you are. Disney in itself is an awesome present. For her birthday maybe get her a personal framed photo with the family in a pretty frame to give her or maybe a nice album so she can put the Disney pictures in when she returns. 50 is a great milestone but I know parents love the sentimental meaningful gifts too. They last forever. Have fun on your trip!

3. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks Kaybee! I like sentimental gifts too, but she doesn't. She hates taking pictures and so she would totally get mad if I gave her pictures of herself LOL I do plan on making a homemade card. I settled on getting her a gift card as a side gift. I hope she likes it.

4. guidedessensations

guidedessensationsNew Member

Threads:
    hey nice idea...

5. himali.jagma

himali.jagmaMember

Threads:
    Great Idea

6. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:
    A very happy Birthday to your Mom... you should try taking her out to the beach .... :)

7. sachishah

sachishahMember

Threads:
    Whatever we give to our mom it's not bigger than whatever she has done for us. But on her birthday it's our duty to give something special. For mom there are lots of options available. You can give her exclusive jewelry, delicious cake, chocolates, beautiful flowers, cosmetic gifts, her favorite clothes and many more. So, don't wait get any of these gifts online and make your mom surprised. Last but not list don't forget to wish Happy Birthday to your mom on my behalf.

8. kevin786

kevin786Member

Threads:
    Try a beautiful Big Cake for your mother choice

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Is she fond of jewelry? You can try giving her that or a watch.. A trip to the spa would be nice too if she likes getting massages.

10. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    What about a gift basket filled with a coffee mug, green teas, herbal teas, and a book? Maybe a pampering gift basket of incense, candles, and bath salts? Just trying to give more gift ideas. I hope she has a great birthday!