7 Day Full Body Reboot

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by H.C. Heartland • Jan 13, 2016.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone had a chance to try this? It is $79.99 for 7 days. The author of the regime is Ben Greenfield. With this package you get 44 sessions, unlimited access to online streaming videos, the 7 day fitness plan, and then access to an online forum that can answer questions and where you can interact with Ben as well as other students. I didn't put this in the coupon section because it isn't showing as being 'on sale'. But if you divide the sessions between the total cost it would work out to be only be about $2.00 a session. That is cheaper than it costs to go to the gym for a day pass. Click here to see more about it as well as a link to his site where you can get a free copy of one of his books:

2. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That doesn't sound like a bad price, as long as someone's interested and able. I have physical limitations, so I stay away from things like this, but if I were still able bodied and had the space at home to do the workouts, I would definitely look into this type of program. 44 sessions is a huge amount, and having access to an online forum could be a good resource for support, especially when energy and enthusiasm start to lag.

3. Amanda Simon

Amanda SimonMember

Threads:
    Whether your goal is to lose 20 pounds, get ripped, complete an iron man or just breeze through life with absolute confidence in your body, this program is for you.