7" Touch Screen Android Tablet PC by Tmart (Review)

Discussion in Product Reviews started by bismarauf • Nov 23, 2013.

1. bismarauf

bismaraufBanned

Threads:
    PB183125+copy.

Hello everyone,

Today I will be reviewing my new Android Tablet that I recently got from

About Tmart:

is a well-known leading online store which offers cool gadgets like cell phones, tablets,

consumer electronics, games, car accessories, flashlights, toys, clothing, handbags, beauty products

and even holiday gifts.

Shipping:

The offer FREE Worldwide shipping.

Payment:

They accept payment via Paypal, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Visa.

Here are some of my thoughts about the tablet I got it:

gg.

The tablet that I got is a metallic gray 7" Touch Screen Android Tablet and it is by far the best

Chinese tablet that I have come across.

It came in a box and was packed carefully. The tablet had a screen protector sheet on it.

The box included a tablet, a power adapter, 2 USB's and a manual for instructions. Although you

don't really need to read the manual because it's user friendly and even a small child can use it

without any hassle.

PB183135+copy.

It has a tough screen and I don't think that it will get damaged easily. Along with that its touch

is super smooth which makes it super easy to use.

It has Wifi in it which means that one can access the Internet on the go. Apart from that this

tablet is small and Handy size which mean that I can carry it wherever I want with ease.

This tablet is supported by Android 4.0 version which allows latest 3D games to be played.

It has 4GB built in memory (2GB usable) and even has a TF card slot which means that you can

increase its capacity up to 32GB.

It has a 1.3 MP front camera on it as well which makes video chat possible. Along with that this

tablet allows YouTube videos to run smoothly without any interruption.

It has external speakers as well which allow music to be played outside and it sounds good in

internal headphones as well.

The main thing about an electronic gadget is its battery time and this tablet is good in that as

well. It has 3-4 hour battery time but it mainly depends on the usage.

http---makea.com--media-11-21-2013-TPjFgR.

General Specs:
    Android 4.0
    CPU Speed 1.2GHz
    RAM 512M
    Max Resolution 800 * 480
    Front Camera 1.3 MP
    G-Sensor Smart G-Sensor
    Wireless Connection Wifi 802.11 b / g / n

Battery & Power
    Battery Type 3000mAh
    Battery / Run Time (up to) 3-4 Hours
    Power Device Type AC Adapter
    Voltage Required 110V, 220V

Supported Formats

Video WMV, ASF, MP4, 3GP, AVI, MJPEG, MPEG-2, etc.
    Audio ACC, ACC+, eACC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, QCP, MP3, WMA, WAV, MIDI, M4V

Input / Output Connectors:
    1 x USB Port
    1 x Audio Port
    1 x Card Slot
    1 x DC Input

Ranking: 10/10

Overall, it's an amazing product and is definitely worth trying.

Right now this tablet is on a limited time sale and I recommend you all to grab one before the sale ends. It's also available in different colors like red, purple, blue, white and even pink.

Apart from that this tablet can be a perfect gift for Thanksgiving and Christmas too.

Price:
    $49.67

Sale ends in 3 Days!!!

Buy it now

!!!

#1Nov 23, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
  2. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    This seems great, I have been looking for a tablet but it seems almost too good to be true at that price! Are there free apps you can dl on it and stuff like that?

3. bismarauf

bismaraufBanned

Threads:
    Oh yes it has a play store from which you can download all kinds of latest games and applications absolutely FREE.
    (For example Angry Birds, Racing games, Puzzle games, Apps of Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Chrome etc.)

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This looks very nice and the price is outstanding! I have been looking for a more affordable tablet just to bring to work, the gym and when I go visit friends and family (instead of bringing my laptop), and I think this one might be a good idea!

5. bismarauf

bismaraufBanned

Threads:
    Yes it will be perfect..make sure to get your hands on one before the sale ends :)

6. Barbara

BarbaraNew Member

Threads:
    Very attractive price

7. sidd230

sidd230Member

Threads:
    This seems like a cheap chinese knock off. Trust me, you will regret it if you bought it. Save up a little more and try to get a second hand Nexus. You will be much more happy.

8. bismarauf

bismaraufBanned

Threads:
    I don't agree with you. It has been almost half an year and so far this tablet is running efficiently and without any issue.

9. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    But you just posted 5 months ago that this is your brand new tablet. Even if it has only been working 5 months, that's not bad for $50, but you didn't make the post 1 1/2 years ago so how has it been running all that time? I'm not judging your tablet because I also have a cheap $50 tablet but I bought it from Walmart and have a warranty. I can also walk into Walmart tomorrow and return it if something goes wrong.
    Where are T Mart customers supposed to walk in to do a return if their tablet breaks? Oh that's right, they'll have to mail it to China at their own expense. Seems legit. :rolleyes:

10. bismarauf

bismaraufBanned

Threads:
    I mentioned half an year (i.e 6 months). I didn't wrote 1 1/2 years you are mistaken dear :)

11. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oops, you're right. You did say half a year. Sorry. Anyway, let's say that someone orders this tablet and it doesn't work. Where would they return it? Do they have to spend $30 to mail it to China?

Again, I have no problem with $50 Chinese tablets, because I own a $50 Chinese tablet, but mine was ordered from Walmart so I can walk into Walmart and return it if it malfunctions.
    Are there any T Mart stores in the US that you can bring your tablet to if it breaks?

I'm impressed with the $50 Chinese tablet that I have and some of them work well for the price, so I'm not trying to insult you, I just wonder what a US buyer would do if they received a broken or non working tablet from T Mart. Does T Mart have a return policy or prepaid return labels like Amazon?

12. bismarauf

bismaraufBanned

Threads:
    Well for US customers they have a RL Policy in which you can return the broken good/non-working for free. You can read more about the policy over here:

Hope this will help :)

13. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    I must say that the prices are great and it would attract anyone who wants a tablet. But my question is so simple, what will the condition of this tablet after lets say 6 months. I guarantee you that you would have visited the repair shop a few times or may be not. I am just curious.

14. blackbagel

blackbagelMember

Threads:
    It seems very cheap for something that seems to do many things. I worry for the quality of the product because it seems to cheap to be true. I would rather get something more reliable like Samgund where they will give you warranty if it breaks than something cheaper most of the time because they sometimes have problems and cost more to fix. It would depend how well made it is because sometimes they are well made. The specs seems low but like it should be high because of the price point but I wonder what you can run now a days with half a gig of ram.

15. bismarauf

bismaraufBanned

Threads:
    No..by far it working perfectly :)

16. DjoBoy

DjoBoyNew Member

Threads:
    It looks like a great tablet! But unfortunately it does not have too much RAM. A recommended amount of RAM is 1024MB or 2048MB. With 512MB of RAM, it might be slow.
    Also the GHz amount is good for a tablet.