70% Off Coats At Amazon - Deal Of The Day

Discussion in Hot Deals started by SweetMamaKaty • Feb 2, 2015.

1. SweetMamaKaty

SweetMamaKatyActive Member

Threads:
    This sale is today, February 2, 2015 only, so hurry over to Amazon for 70% off winter coats!

Sure the coat season is well underway, but kids grow so fast and coats can be expensive. Why not pick up a bigger size for next winter? You can get a coat as low as $13 with this Gold Box Deal.

Check it out here:

Whether you're planning ahead for next year, or just scooping up a bargain,
    this is a deal to take note of!

91fPt4aFqAL._UX522_.

Attached Files:

2. LadyMama

LadyMamaNew Member

Threads:
    Darn, I'm super mad I missed this sale. I was on amazon yesterday too. This sucks because my nephew could really use a new coat and this would be great and inexpensive to get him. I love how it looks warm and has a hood, the cuffs aren't the tight kinda so the kids can get their gloved hands through with no problem.

3. SweetMamaKaty

SweetMamaKatyActive Member

Threads:
    I just checked again, and even though it looks like the one I originally pictured is gone, they do still have some left in other styles! A little picked over maybe, but you never know what they might have in the size you're looking for...

Here are links to pull up the search results at 70% now that the Deal of the Day has passed.

4. LadyMama

LadyMamaNew Member

Threads:
    Aww, thanks, I just checked out some of the jackets on the page and they are really nice. Super reasonable still too. I unfortunately don't get the whole point of a vest but some of these are really cute. Thanks again.