[Other] $9.99 For Balck Phones On Black Friday,can't Deny

Discussion in Hot Deals started by paultrump1 • Nov 14, 2015.

1. paultrump1

paultrump1Member

Threads:
    It's a flash deal on Black Friday 2015(Nov. 27th)
    All black cell phones are for sale at $9.99 !!
    Count in :

524508b895d8818a8efa6c.

2. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    Is this website legit? I searched on Google but there doesn't seem to be a lot of info. There are some irulu phones on Amazon. Wonder if they are the same ones. Have you purchased here before? If so I would appreciate any feedback. Seems too good to be true.

3. paultrump1

paultrump1Member

Threads:
    Yes,this is the irulu official store,they do sell on amazon,ebay...
    I bought a kid tablet there,was a nice buy

4. tiffaninichole

tiffaninicholeMember

Threads:
    Wow, this is amazing. I'm kind of iffy about signing up for new sites like this because I just mainly stick to Amazon. But I may have to forego that and take advantage of this deal. Both my husband and I are in the market for a new phone, so this is a fantastic coincidence.

5. paultrump1

paultrump1Member

Threads:
    I'm ready too ... have my eyes on the black V4 smartphone

6. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    That's a pretty insane discount, thanks for sharing! I'm just wondering if there is any catch, since obviously selling phones for $10 sounds too good to be true. I suppose the good thing is that the amount is not too high to risk, and also having confirmation from a fellow forum member certainly helps a lot in easing some of the worries though. I just wish it was offered in my country as well as I'd definitely jump on this if it was offered here.

7. paultrump1

paultrump1Member

Threads:
    Yep, no bigger deal like this, that's why I share it here,, Don't let your friends pay full .. hahah

8. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I feel envy on this one. If that is true, that $9.99 is very cheap here, just like what we spend when me and my husband would go to a snack bar. I just bought a new Samsung J7 to replace the old one that is not working well. And if only I live in America, surely I would order not one but 2 maybe so my husband would have a better phone that the antiquated one he is using now.

9. tiffaninichole

tiffaninicholeMember

Threads:
    Well, this couldn't have come at a better time because my phone is ruined. Waaah! I'm so sad, but I'm thankful that I can take advantage of this deal and get another phone ASAP. Maybe I'll just use it until I can get another replacement. Shoot, I might get a few of them, with those prices! LOL! I just hope that they're of quality and won't explode or something when I charge the battery. LOL.

10. Corald

CoraldMember

Threads:
    Wow this looks awesome. I don't remember seeing iRulu phones but it's possible I did see them on Amazon. The offer seems incredible and I am tempted though I don't specifically need a new phone. I will read some reviews on Amazon and then consider this.

11. tiffaninichole

tiffaninicholeMember

Threads:
    On the website, they say that their phones were chosen by some show on Lifetime as the best electronics for your money or something like that. That makes this company more legit to me. If a corporation like Lifetime recognizes the products as having some quality and being a good value for the money, that makes me more inclined to take a shot on these phones. I'll probably get two when the sale hits. I've done some comparisons and know the two I'll be getting.