A 7" tablet for a little less than $100

Discussion in Hot Deals started by addicted_buyer • Jun 1, 2012.

1. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    B12 7" Capacitive 5-Point TFT Touch Screen Android4.0 Tablet PC with 8GB Hard Disk, Wi-Fi and Camera

CE0061X.

Not bad at all! It's currently $97.99, 16% off its regular price of $116.98.

It's a great tablet for the price! 512MB of RAM and a 1GHz processor are worth it.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    So you have posted this thread way back in June 2012. Is it still working decently as of now with no malfunctions? Because I'm still considering what brand of tablet should I buy, if I should just go for the cheap ones like Ainol or save up for the branded ones.

3. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I never bought this tablet, I have one from the Ainol brand. If you go for a Chinese one, do NOT go for an unbranded one or an iPad knockoff (usually known as ePads). The ones from Ainol, Momo, Teclast and another tablets are usually good. You have to make sure to look for a good processor.

4. fancy

fancyMember

Threads:
    I was considering buying a tablet towards the end of 2012, I don't know what happened. I was thinking of buying Samsung or Huawei models because of the price of the gadget relative to their features. I have never thought of buying an ipad, iphone or any product from apple. I don't know whether I have a poor taste for gadgets but i think they are overly priced for no good reason. With products from far east, you can get something high quality for considerably affordable amounts. I sometimes don't understand why exactly I need such classy gadgets when my smartphone can do all the activities that I would be buying a tablet for. I hope I would buy a tablet before the end of this year. Less than $100 seems impressive and manageable for me!

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I heard that Ainol is a good brand. Which model do you have? I'm planning to get the Ainol Novo Crystal, but I don't know if the cheaper ones like Ainol Mars and Ainol Legend are as good as those that are in the $100 to $150 model range.

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's really good to get follow-ups on threads like this. I finally decided to bite the bullet and get a tablet. I bought my niece a Kindle Fire so she can use it for school. It's easier to download the ebooks that carry around a whole bunch of books.

Now, I'm really thinking about getting a tablet for myself. I don't know if I need to buy an expensive one for myself. I don't plan on doing any major computing on it. Just reading ebooks and checking email and such. A cheap Chinese tablet might work. All the tablets are made in China anyway. They probably are pretty similar in quality.

7. jakeshigh

jakeshighNew Member

Threads:
    I found some online store selling these ones, but much more expensive:
    Anyone bought it ever? quality guarantee, please?

10.2" ePad Android 2.1 HDMI WiFi GPS MID Touch Tablet PC $207
    7" MID M7 Android 2.2 Touch Screen WiFi Bluetooth Tablet $288.74
    7" Android 2.2 Touch Screen WiFi Tablet Notebook 8650 cheaper$95.91
    7" Android Touch Wide Screen MID Entertainment Internet Tablet PC $144.37

8. katrinebowden

katrinebowdenNew Member

Threads:
    A 7" tablet is a great collection of android tablet PC at an attractive price. I liked this deal.

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Kindle Fire costs as much as a netbook, so in my opinion, I'd go for a netbook over a tablet, because it has a keyboard, since I find it hard to type when I use touch screen devices.

10. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I already have a great mobile laptop. It smaller than a laptop and larger than a regular netbook. I would not do any serious work on the tablet. It's mostly for reading Kindle books, watching videos and light browsing on the go. The fact that it will easily fit in my purse is a big plus too.

11. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:
    Not Sure.. If this could grab my interest but I was looking forward to purchase Nexus 7... Please recommend me of which one is better :confused: