A Deal Of Dove Products This Week.

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Deeishere • Mar 23, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    This is a deal at Rite Aid. If you buy 4 of the items below, you will actually get store credit back on two deals. The two deals going on at the same time is called a double dip. When two deals are going on at the same time you will receive credit for both. There is a weekly deal on Dove products as well as a monthly deal.

My total (before tax) was $18.46. I received $16.00 in store credit, making my cost for the 4 items only $2.46.

dove deal.

2. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    Wow that is a good deal. If you have the Saving Star app there are coupons on there for Dove products.

$1.00 off Dove Beauty Bar 4 ct or larger
    $1.50 off Dove Women's Dry Spray Deodorant
    $1.00 off Dove Body Wash Product
    $1.50 off Dove Advanced Care or Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant Product

They also have Dove Men's care product coupons too. This would make your purchases free plus some extra. I am going to go to Rite Aid tomorrow and get this deal. Thanks for sharing. I love finding a great deal like this.

3. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for this deal! I love Dove, but it is so dang pricey. The cost of one body wash can get me 5 Suave body washes and so I usually stick to VO5 of Suave because of that. It's just money down the drain to me at this point.

4. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Yes it is very expensive! This is why I really pay attention to any sales and deals, so I can get it for cheap. I have 4 people in my household that I shop for who has skin problems. Dove has a nice line for sensitive skin. I also like to just browse through the store looking for clearance. Sometimes when the company is coming out with a new design, they drop the price to get rid of the old items.

5. bellahpereira

bellahpereiraMember

Threads:
    That sounds like a fabulous deal! Thanks for sharing it! Things like this make me so very sad that I don't live in the states lol. It's hard to find good deals in Canada. Dove is usually quite expensive so I always try to keep an eye out for deals and coupons that I can use together to try to reduce the price. It's sad that good products are so very expensive for the average consumer lol.