A Great Place To Earn Gift Cards

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by nailah783 • Oct 17, 2015.

1. nailah783

nailah783Member

Threads:

is the best online rewards site offering instant gift cards + other cash reward options such as check, direct deposit, and instant Paypal. All you have to do is signup, earn points, and then redeem your points. For gift cards, over 250+ options are available (example of a few -> Amazon, eBay, Gamestop, Google Play, League of Legends, Papa Johns, Steam, Target, Walmart) that you can redeem your points for. Tons of easy tasks available with new ones added daily. There are daily, weekly, and monthly offer and referral contests as well. Join instaGC and be a part of its active community today. I have earned points, and I absolutely love the site. I am confident that you would love this site too. Do you know of any sites like this one? Have you ever tried this site? What were your thoughts?

#1Oct 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2015
  2. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'd second this. I've been using InstaGC for a few years now and whilst I know that GPT isn't to everybody's liking, it's a great way to earn yourself a little extra and the tasks are easy enough to do while you're watching television. I love the way the gift card arrives immediately. No waiting around at all.

Have you tried Swagbucks @nailah783@nailah783? It's pretty similar to IGC and is a guaranteed payer.

3. nailah783

nailah783Member

Threads:
    I actually have tried swagbucks. I even have the swagbuck button on the top of my search bar. Both sites are really easy ways to make a little extra while you're doing other things. I felt like this would be the best forum to post about these sites because we all want to know where to get the best deals or to make a little extra, right?

4. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, I joined this site recently. It doesn't seem to be that much different from other sites to earn giftcards ie swagbucks, Quick rewards and some of the others. I did sign up, and will go there today to make sure I am not missing anything. It is great that they have all those giftcard options though. Right now I am using Bing rewards for my internet searches, as it is easy to earn points, and some days I am searching on the web al day.

#4Oct 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2015
  5. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are numerous survey websites that award its panelists in gift cards as apposed to money, and sometimes you can even choose to cashout your points or earnings in the form of gift cards, rather than money, which I personally never do. I prefer money. Surveybods is known for regularly giving away amazon gift cards in their prize draws.

6. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    While this site is fast, in terms of GPT I prefer Quickrewards because their customer service is spot on and it's about as quick as getting the PayPal on InstaGC if not faster. The problem with InstaGC is they milk their name with everything they've got. It's almost like as they use that as an excuse to be snobby/have piss poor service. I used to think it was just me that got banned from their chat unfairly because I know Im misunderstood but I come to find plenty of people apparently were targeted. Nevertheless I do use the site but only when I'm desperate to make a quick buck and I don't bother at all with the "offers" anymore because I know they won't help me if something goes wrong.

7. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Have any of you used Earnably as well? If so I am curious how this compares to it, since Earnably has been the only survey site to date which I've been able to earn money and get paid out in a reasonable amount of time for taking surveys. Most other survey sites have me filling them out for hours only to tell me like 100 questions in that I don't qualify. Or they keep daisy chaining me to other surveys with no end in site, and nothing is every credited back to me. I would say with Earnably, not only are they better about screening you up front, but around 70% of the time I actually get credit for finishing the survey. In addition, the surveys pay fairly well, around 50 cents or so. However you need to earn like 525 points to cash out for $5, which turns into $4.60 once PayPal takes a steep cut.

I noticed this InstaCG says $1 minimum payout, which sounds more enticing, but how hard is it to earn $1 on there? Are their points equal to pennies? In other words 100 points = $1?

8. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of this website before, and I thought that I had discovered all survey sites at this point lol. I am always looking for new ones. But How long would it take, approximately, in order to amass those 525 points and get the five dollars? I don't like the idea that they take out money for payal fees. There are so many sites that give you all of what you have earned.

9. missbishi

Threads:
    I did join Earnably but never got that far with it. It's certainly got the same sort of offers as all the other GPT sites but ince I found out about the PayPal charge, I was off : )

@ohiotom76@ohiotom76, yes 100 points does equal $1. Here in the UK, 160 points equal £1.

10. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    These are new sites for me. I will be checking them out to have additional sites that can give me a few more dollars or gift cards now that the holidays are fast approaching gift cards are a great gift for teenagers.

11. nailah783

nailah783Member

Threads:
    I think that all of these sites use the same offers. It sucks for me because I'm on these sites trying to make money, but if you made something with one site, you are not going to make it with the other.

12. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:I just closed my swagbucks.com today, because it's too slow to earn for me. Swagbucks just isn't for me. There are sites that suits you and some don't. I need fast & big earnings. There's surveyspot.com that I like and qualify for most of their surveys, but it can get slow to earn. Good payout with paypal for cash with 1K points and 500 points gets you a $5 an amazon gift card with fast delivery. Going to check out some of the sites mentioned too-thanks!:)

13. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    This sounds good, and I may well sign up to try it out. I enjoy websites where you can earn gift cards, as it's more like getting a reward for your participation than if you just get a couple of pennies in cash here and there. I save all of my gift cards up for Christmas to spend on presents for family. Last year, I didn't actually have to spend any of my own money at all because I managed to save up that much, so I thought that it was pretty impressive that I managed that!

14. missbishi

Threads:
    I know exactly what you mean. I belong to a UK-only forum where people will post about the offers available and tell you which GPT site is offering the most points for completion. It can come in very handy at times.

15. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Can you do any of these types of earnings sites without downloading their toolbar/browser extension, etc.? I remember hearing about Swagbucks and the like, long ago. I didn't sign up, because I didn't like the idea of needing to download those types of tools. I wonder how difficult it is to get that stuff off your system and how intrusive it really is. Can you turn it off when not using their site? I'm (obviously) not sure how it works.

16. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I tried InstaGC and it just didn't work for me at all. Maybe it's due to my geographical location, but I never seem to get any offers/surveys on the site. I do log in from time to time, but I doubt I'll cash out any time soon.

I've heard of Earnably in passing, but have never paid much attention to it. So I don't know much about it.

17. missbishi

Threads:
    In general, you don't need to download the extensions. I certainly don't as they can get rather obtrusive. All they really do is enable you to claim a few more free points but nothing worth shouting about.

18. nailah783

nailah783Member

Threads:
    @Zyni@Zyni You don't have to download on the toolbar. It's just another way to make some extra points, but you don't have to do it.
    @missbishi@missbishi We need something like that in the states. Does anybody know of a site like that?

#18Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2015
  19. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I like to use swagbucks.com to earn some extra cash. It's pretty easy and the points do add quickly. I do the surveys, watch videos and play games. In fact I am playing a video as I type, it's an easy way to earn some cash while you're on the computer. I'm usually doing other work and have the videos running on another tab. Within a few months I've got a hundred dollar or 10 000 points and I cash out.

20. MyPoesies

MyPoesiesMember

Threads:
    I've heard of this site before when I still researching SwagBucks. I think SB is too slow to earn and I don't use it that much even though I have the search button downloaded. I use InboxDollars a lot and it's not that slow of a earner. It's not a gift card type place though. They use PayPal to cash out and you have to earn $30 before you cash out. I really enjoy InboxDollars because there's so much you can do. SwagBucks confuses me though. I'm going to check out InstaGC to see what it's all about though. Thanks for the review!