A legit money making site

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by ukfan41 • Jun 3, 2012.

1. ukfan41

ukfan41New Member

Threads:
    I recently have invested in a website that gives you increases in a payout each day and even gives you 10$ free. I thought it was actually too good to be true at first but it is actually legit. I hope that this doesn't count as spam because this is a really good method. If you sign up under me I will help show you the ropes but you don't have too.

or

2. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    I've seen this posted all over the net. Seems to good to be true. Do you have payment proofs and more info?

3. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    At a glance, the site definitely doesn't look legit, it just looks like another scam site or guide you can find around the net. I'm a little reluctant about it, so unless you can share some payment proof, I won't try it out.

4. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    Agreed. I was all excited too, but when I saw this site I was immediately turned off by the cheesiness of it. The program might be legit, but it sure doesn't look legit.

5. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    Well as a member of JBP I can definitely say it's legit. I have payment proofs and my experience on my blog but just like any other investment site you have to be prepared to loose your money. I've made almost $3000 with JBP and I started with an investment of $1000, you can start with as little as $10 but of course it will take you much longer to earn anything significant.

Anyone who is skeptical can start with the 'free' $10 but to of course it's only a loan to get your feet wet. To make cash out you will have to invest money of your own.

6. ukfan41

ukfan41New Member

Threads:
    Here is my payment proof for the doubters... AlertPay backoffice payment proof ( JustBeenPaid )2.

7. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Don't doubt JBP guys. This is all I can say. While you are doubting this site, all of the members of it are already earning big time. Last month, I have withdrawn my biggest withdrawal in here which is worth $700! a month before that, I withdraw $400. I am a certified believer of JustBeenPaid and I have my blog to prove to you. I have my payment proofs out there. Just PM me if you want to be guided.

8. classy_ally

classy_allyMember

Threads:
    I have seen a lot of advertising about this site. I did research and could not find any real negatives to this business. I was being cautious but I hear nothing but people raving about it. I think I will try it.

9. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOnActive Member

Threads:
    I read a few pages on it. It's a Pyramid Scheme right? You put money in and start getting money back based on how much you have in there right?

10. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    I searched up this site on Google and it doesn't appear to be a scam.

Anyway, since I'm unfamiliar with these kinds of sites... someone tell me if I understand this correctly. You buy positions for $10 each, and every day you earn 2% back on each position you purchase? You don't have to do anything else, just buy the position and start getting money back? You don't have to, I dunno, do advertising or anything?

11. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    Is their system like the Virtual Profit Networks where you basically "marketing their pyramid scam. You get paid based upon the number of referrals sign up for different things?

12. ukfan41

ukfan41New Member

Threads:
    If your asking if I believe it is a pyramid scheme, no. I have made money off of it so I can only speak for myself.

13. cluckis

cluckisBanned

Threads:
    I know a ton of people who use this method. It is legit, however I don't use it. I don't have enough money to put in to make it worth while for me :p

14. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    What puzzles me is why you have to pay to join. The rule of thumb always says NEVER pay. So what gives, why would we have to pay to join this one? What makes it so special?

15. mommy0906

mommy0906New Member

Threads:
    I agree with Farrah, the number one rule of earning money online, is never pay to start anything. You shouldn't have to pay someone just so that you can work for them. This is a Pyramid scheme. It doesn't matter how you look at it. If you only get paid based on how much you invest, or how many people sign up under you, it just doesn't seem like a smart thing to invest in, especially when there is no guarantee that you will even make any money. I think that this is just a waste of time for those of us who can't or do not want to invest and I won't be trying it out any time soon.

16. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    You are actually purchasing advertising positions when you invest in JBP. There are thousands of programs like this, hyip, money cyclers etc... and most of them end up failing. The key is to get in before it stops paying. So far JSS tripler has been paying since Jan 2010 and no sign of it turning scam. You don't need to refer at all to make money but of course you do get nice bonuses if you refer. You can start with as little as $10 but of course if you want to earn more you have to invest more, it's .20 cents per $10 position you are earning. You can literally just invest and watch your money grow. Each position last only 75 days and then they expire so you will stop earning. The way to keep earning is by using a strategy like for example reinvest 80% and cashout 20% of your earnings. This way you keep earning even after your first investment positions expire.

17. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOnActive Member

Threads:
    Sounds exactly like a pyramid scheme to me.

18. AvalonX

AvalonXBanned

Threads:
    If anyone is serious about finding out more about this they can hit my blog.

It's not a scam, it's not a get rich scheme either. They give you the first $10 as a loan to get started.

19. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    It is a high interest investment program (hyip). You can make a lot of money with a small investment but it is very risky. They were recently sold to profitclicking.com now you have to click 3 ads each day to earn your interest.

20. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a member of ProfitClicking as well and I just want to say my opinion about this particular high yield investment program. Let's stay away from words such as legit and scams for now and let's focus on the basics instead.

Well, does ProfitClicking pay? The answer to this is yes. I have seen many people including some friends of mine who already got their initial investment back and is earning a lot more. Did I experience payout? The answer to this is no. I'm only new to this HYIP and I'm still in the process of reinvesting my money in order for me to buy more positions to further increase my daily earnings.

Is ProfitClicking a scam? The answer to this is still unknown because as of today, they are still paying their members who are requesting daily payouts. However, there might be a possibility that this website will turn into a scam sometime in the future because all HYIPs eventually end up that way.