A Review Of Yks Gloves

Discussion in Product Reviews started by sidney • Dec 16, 2015.

1. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have used YKS oven gloves when I tried cooking barbecue and when I use the electric kettle for pouring water in the mug. The gloves are indeed heat resistant, and since I have large hands, the gloves also fit nicely on my palm. Compared to my old oven gloves, the YKS gloves have silicon strips that aid in handling of the hot items or kitchen ware, so it does not slip, so this is not your average pair of oven gloves.

The material is thick and the stitching perfect. They might be a bit more expensive that the other oven gloves in the market, but I can assure you that it is a quality item. I will share to you guys a coupon code that I got so you can use this when you want to purchase a pair of gloves so that you can get a discount, so here, is the code is FORGLOVE. And for those of you who are interested where to purchase the gloves, here is their Amazon store where the coupon code can be used:

I just want to share a good product when I use one!

2. stevensh

stevenshNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing the code.
    It is $13.99 with your code and free shipping. I decide to order one pair too as my old ones are too old and broken.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Nice gloves, I have a pair of kitchen gloves that do not really protect my hands. I was taking a pan out of the oven and could still feel the heat through the glove and almost dropped it which would have been a very bad thing.
    w

4. jessicazi

jessicaziNew Member

Threads:
    Seems good for kitchen cooking use.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you can feel the heat underneath the gloves then I guess it's time to replace the ones that you have. I also have a pair of worn out gloves, but I have just replaced them with my new gloves.