A simple trick to burn fat

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by JaydonTyler • May 18, 2014.

1. JaydonTyler

JaydonTylerActive Member

Threads:
    Fasting is the best way to burn fat while giving your digestive system a break.

While fasting, your body feeds on the unhealthy cells in your body before anything else. So in moderation, fasting is great for you. Many people all over the world have seen great results doing this. So how do you do it properly?

step 1: pick a day to start
    Step 2: on this day do not eat for 10 hours after you wake up
    step 3: eat a meal with plenty of green veggies and healthy fats
    step 4: start eating healthier and exercise when you can (3 times a week until you sweat)
    step 5: repeat step 2 twice a week for the next month and then cut down to once a week

You will notice amazing results throughout your body. You will look and feel much better.

2. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarieActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for this thread. I have been looking for ways to easily transition to a more fit lifestyle. By doing the things you suggested, I am sure I will be at my goal weight soon.

3. Kazix

KazixMember

Threads:
    Thanks, though I would argue that starving yourself won't do any good - you'll gain that weight back immediately after you start eating 'properly'. Best way to lose weight is to do cardio training (jogging, swimming and so on) and simply balancing your diet.
    Starving brings quick results, but they are not long term changes.

4. JaydonTyler

JaydonTylerActive Member

Threads:
    It's not starving yourself. That's not the way I look at it. To me it's about detoxifying the body. Of course if you begin to eliminate toxins and then put them right back into you, yes you will gain the weight back. If you keep following the routine and even add in a week long cleanse before you even start, you will see great results that last as long as you want them to.

There have been studies done with mice, monkeys and other animals.. When you reduce your food intake, but keep a healthy diet - you actually extend your lifespan.

5. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I think I am going to try. It doesn't look confusing. It's so simple. My problem is when I get passed my hunger without eating I get a terrible headache which lasts for a day, until I sleep and wake for the next day.

6. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer to do a physical exercise to keep myself fit. I'm currently eating a lot and healthy but my baby girl is breastfeeding and I do need to keep eating for both of us.

Even though I'm wanting to have a flat tummy again just like I had in the past but I don't think any other way than exercising would help me in a healthy way. I have tried fasting in the past for a religion purpose but I ended up in the hospital because of a gastric attack.

7. JaydonTyler

JaydonTylerActive Member

Threads:
    Physical exercise is good to. Having a healthy diet is more important. Detoxifying the body is a must now a days. We live in a toxic world. The amount of parasites inside you would blow your mind. Google intestinal parasites and have a look at what this toxic environment does to us. Parasites and bacteria are the cause of all illness. Gotta get those worms out of your tummy. Haha

8. Lostvalleyguy

LostvalleyguyActive Member

Threads:
    Your suggestion looks like a responsible way to have a little fasting incorporated into one's routine. Too many of the fast related diets out there deprive the body for too long and can do more harm than good. I would differ with you on the detoxifying. We do not need to specifically detoxify our bodies unless they are functioning incorrectly. Detox diets will not remove parasites or bacteria from the body and often our healthier diets expose us to greater risks of parasitic infestation. If we cook our food to death, or live on junk food, there are few if any parasites as they can not survive the processing. Raw foods are the real culprits.

9. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a little confused. Almost every diet/exercise routine/article etc I've read always says to get a good start with a healthy breakfast? So I kind of get your reasoning with not eating for 10 hours for twice a week, but skipping breakfast just doesn't seem.. correct?

For me, everything comes back to regular exercise and a good diet. Everything else seems kind of gimmicky and just a variation of it.

10. SpaceGuy

SpaceGuyNew Member

Threads:
    Fasting yourself is a way to lose our fats in a short period but it is unhealthy to starve yourself everyday. I think it is better to promote healthy eating, and by starting to eat healthier with each meal.

I feel that exercise and healthier eating will leave you with longer lasting fat burner as well as a healthier alternative to fasting.

11. JaydonTyler

JaydonTylerActive Member

Threads:
    I am promoting healthy eating. I know how people tend to judge things down to one label.. that's on you. Did I only talk about fasting? I seem to remember saying to eat green veggies and healthy fats.

Fasting does not create a healthy body on it's own. That is not why I do it. Your diet is the most important thing. You need a lot of healthy fats and amino acids to create a strong healthy body. Fasting helps rid your body of toxins and allows for the complete digestion of food before you add more into your body. When you are in a fasted stated, your body feeds on the unhealthy cells before anything else. So, after fasting, follow it up with the healthy diet you should already be eating and you will see great benefits in little time.