A Song Of Ice and Fire

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by katharinemae • Mar 4, 2014.

1. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    I've been watching the Game of Thrones series since its first season and I really love it, I'm a sucker for the old medieval stuff. Anyway, the places, names and characters was really difficult to
    remember so I decided to google it and I found out that it was a book. Allelujiah! I'm a book worm by heart so I decided to read it. It was fantabulous! better than the series. I'm on my second book now and can't stop.If you are a Game of Thrones fan then I suggest you buy the book. it's worth it.
    Have you read it yet?

2. kate23

kate23Active Member

Threads:
    I read the books first, back in 2011, and then I watched the show afterwards.

I had been hearing about A Song of Fire and Ice/Game of Thrones a lot but had no idea what it was about, then my sister gave the books to me and told me they were really good and I should read them. I think it took me about a year to get around to reading them but then once I started I was hooked from the beginning of the first book! Definitely a great series, both the book series and the tv show.

3. Guru

GuruMember

Threads:
    I just finished the series there. I started reading the books after the first season of Game of Thrones came out. I must say I'm really excited now for the remaining seasons of Game of Thrones after reading the books. I thought they might be too heavy a read, but I thought they were well wrote and very similar to the TV show.