A Trick For Free Tv: Hulu And Bing Rewards

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by Penny • Jun 23, 2015.

1. Penny

PennyActive Member

Threads:
    This is my tip for the cheapest TV deal... free! If you sign up for Bing Rewards, and select Hulu as your reward you can get Hulu plus completely free each month. The catch is that you have to max out Bing rewards every day to earn enough every month to pay for another month of Hulu plus.

The easiest way to do this is to go to the main Bing page and click on each of the news stories at the bottom of the page. It is 0.5 points for each click and as a bonus you learn about all the interesting stuff going on it the world ;)

2. rightct

rightctActive Member

Threads:
    Good finding! Thanks for sharing it. I've been trying lots and lots of ways to maximize my earning potential with Bing Rewards, and consider me dumb but never knew you chould choose Hulu+ as a reward. I guess you live and learn, haha.

3. stephy2014

stephy2014New Member

Threads:
    Wow! Great. This is a awesome news. I definitely use this trick. Thanks:)

4. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you cash out for anything on Bing Rewards other than Hulu membership, then you're literally throwing money away. You get a $7.99 credit up to twice per month for a month of service each time. On a point to point basis, that beats all other prize options on Bing Rewards, and most people know this already. Hulu is the only redemption option you should focus on, and I'd say that I earn 24 months of Hulu membership each year through Bing with enough point collecting.

5. Penny

PennyActive Member

Threads:
    I agree that it is the stand out reward, although I have not actually worked out how the cash equivalence compares to the other prizes. But having found it I have never redeemed any other way.

6. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That sounds like an interesting idea. I have never tried Hulu and I would be interested in experimenting. I do have some Bing rewards points but I usually use Chrome as my search engine. I guess I need to investigate using Bing more often as it seems to have some great potential rewards. I also use Amazon cards a lot and earn them on various online forums. I think being rewarded for searching the internet is great, and for those of us who do a lot of searching it is probably very worthwhile.

7. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    True, but considering I have literally no time to watch enough of Hulu to make it worth paying 10 cents for, I don't think it's worth missing out on another Amazon card that pays for necessities like vitamins. Hulu is nice, and I have used it, but I just don't see it being good enough to work for.

#7Jul 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2015