Accessories for men

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by katharinemae • Jun 26, 2012.

1. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    Hi, i'm selling accessories online that cater mostly to women. I'm planning on widening my clientele and include men's accessories as well. Do you think men are also avid buyers of accessories online? What type of accessories do men usually wear?

2. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Hello! First of all I would like to wish you luck for your business. Well I like wearing different watches so I guess you should consider wrist watches. Some metallic bracelets could also be good with matching silver necklaces. :D

3. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I think you're right to focus more on women than on men. It's been my experience that when men own accessories it's because a woman bought them for him.

4. Jennifer

JenniferActive Member

Threads:
    I am speaking on behalf of my husband. The only accessory he wears is a watch and a metallic bracelet. The same applies to his friends. They all seem to favor watches above any other accessory if I have to go by the discussions they have.

5. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    Maybe some cool studded and leather belts would be nice. Any type of chains and pendants would sell a lot. Hats are a great accessory that every guy should have, especially if they're balding. :D I don't have many accessories myself, but if I found a site to purchase them from I would.

6. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    Bracelets are now becoming a common accessory for men. Some may wear a bracelet for medical identification. Others may wear a rubber bracelet to make a statement. Something like this would be nice:
    Braided-Leather-Bracelet-For-Men.

7. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I think men love gadgets. The times of products that you find at Brookstone, Sharper Image, and Skymall. When in doubt, if you get a guy a gadget for a gift, he will always be happy. I think they like gadgets more than jewelry.

8. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I have never seen a man wearing a bracelet. But hats are a pretty good accessory. Especially men who perform on stage love to be in a cool fedora or some other kind of hat. I don't know too many men who are big on jewelry unless their girlfriend made/bought it for them.

9. katharinemae

Threads:
    Thanks for letting me know! :) I will definitely work on your suggestions, how about leather bracelets?

10. katharinemae

Threads:
    That's really cool. I will try to post some of my creations, would really love to hear your opinion. Thanks!

11. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    For me, it would depend on the price. A lot of the accessories that I'd purchase, like handkerchiefs, I can buy in the store for cheaper than online. However, if a box of handkerchiefs, ties or belts would be available online for cheaper than I'll purchase it.

12. maryelnroach

maryelnroachNew Member

Threads:
    Today's era men also become more fashionable and advance. There are many fashionable accessories available in markets as well as in online store. Men prefer all things best quality and available in affordable rates.

#12Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  13. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    Today's world is full of fashion. Everybody likes to adopt new fashion whether it is a men or a women. Men accessories also includes many thinks like Watches, Caps, Bags, Wallets, etc. A trendy and branded collection of men's accessories can easily be founded at online store with affordable rates.