Acorn

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Ke Gordon • Jan 18, 2016.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I saw something about this app on TV. It has something to do with rounding your change up and making money. Does anyone use this app? I am going to read a bit more about it on google play store. It looked quite interesting. I am all about easy ways to earn cash, and this sounds like it could be one.

2. Destiny

DestinyActive Member

Threads:
    I've never used the app or heard of it until I saw your post. But, I did a little Googling and they have their own website. It looks pretty neat. Here it is... so you can check it out and see for yourself if you like it. Apparently, you just use it to count and keep track of your spare change.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Actually it is a bit more than that it is actually an investment forum of types. I guess you could call it the "poor persons investment tool" at least that is what it would end up being in my case...lol. I need to finish signing up for it today on my laptop as my phone screen is a bit too small to do it.

4. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This does sound interesting. Small amounts of money can add up, and having a way to track them and potentially invest them would be great. I'm going to look into this myself. I don't have a lot of money, but being able to invest a little at a time might be possible. @Ke Gordon@Ke Gordon I agree, this is definitely something I would do on the 'big screen' of my desktop, rather than on a tablet or mobile. I tend to prefer using the desktop for anything relating to financial transactions.

5. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    People don't use a lot of real money anymore, its all on debit cards. But I think it is easier to keep track of your budget if you take out a certain amount of cash each week and then only use that. This app might also help us to reward ourselves for deals we find. It would step up the benefit to a 'change jar' by helping us know when we are reaching our desired goal; family vacation, new outfit, etc. I'm definitely going to check this out. Our family has a change jar we've been using for family vacations every two to three years. This could be a great way to keep track of how much we've been saving!

6. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I remember seeing those commercials but had forgot about it until I seen this post. I might have to look into this and see if it something that I could do right now. I am bad about saving money and if it did it for me all the better. Hopefully, it would be easy to access your money if you need to.