Active Noise Cancelling Headphones (Insanely good deal)

Discussion in Hot Deals started by dexterlablab1 • Apr 6, 2012.

1. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    Right now you can score a really good set of expensive headphones at an unrealistically cheap price. Buy.com is selling the Active Noise Cancelling Headphones that normally go for $149.99 for $19.99. And yes, you read that right, it's not a typo.

For anyone interested, here is the link:

2. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    Wow! What a good deal. I have never heard of this site before. Looks like the headphones have some really good reviews. I think that my son would love these headphones. I will show this offer to him. Thank you for sharing this.

3. dexterlablab1

Threads:

Grab it while you can. I'm not sure how long they'll be that low. And you're welcome

4. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    It actually sounds like a fake offer. Many stores do that. I remember having bought a pair of headphones which according to a site were originally about $80. Days later, when the original price was back again, they turned out to be $2. Don't get fooled.

Still, it sounds like a great deal for a pair of headphones together with free shipping. At least they look much better than the Beats by Dr. Dre knockoffs that are about the same price.

5. dexterlablab1

Threads:

lol I'll tell you what, if this offer turns out to be a dud, I'll personally take the heat on it

6. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, sounds like you found a great deal. I would love to have a pair of noise-cancelling headphones to block out the yapping little mutts in my neighborhood.

7. dkramarczyk

dkramarczykMember

Threads:
    That sounds like an incredible deal. I may have to get these just so that I can cancel out my children's noise...just kidding. But I'm really thinking about getting some. How can you pass up a deal that great?

8. Germs

GermsMember

Threads:
    That is one seriously crazy deal, i really wish i didn't end up spending £80 on my headset before i found this website.