Affordable Anniversary Ideas

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by Zyni • Feb 20, 2015.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    What are your best suggestions for affordable anniversary ideas? From food to gifts to a night out. Anything you can think of that is special and nice but doesn't cost an arm or a leg. If you know of any restaurants or shops that do something for anniversaries, please post those as well. Every idea is helpful, so thanks in advance for any you might post. We're celebrating 20 years this year, so I'm open to lots of ideas.

2. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    If you could give a general idea of how much you're looking to spend this would be a much easier task...
    It's also hard because I've never been married :D
    Geez... 20 years! You have to go like on a hot air balloon ride or something...
    I know I provided no real help to your dilemma here... :p
    But I hope it all works out, and I'm sure it's going to be wonderful.

Cheers!

3. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    20 years??? Wow! I love that you asked for ideas to celebrate that moment because it means you value your partner and you wanted to give the best to make her happy.

For the gift, try some personalized items like polaroid frames with your favorite picture in every year throughout the 20 years.

For the food, you must consider first what you want. It could be in a restaurant, bar, or just in your home or a place you both love and have a greater impact in your relationship.

From there, you can choose what food you are to order or prepare. You may try your favorite dishes or something you both haven't tasted yet.

Celebrating for an anniversary doesn't cost too much. What's important is the thought that even after 20 years, the love is still growing.

4. Sunshine

SunshineActive Member

Threads:
    If you are still close to the place you got married, maybe you could have dinner there, or visit the church, or somehow incorporate the place of your wedding.

If not then maybe put together a little scrapbook of pictures from 20 years ago. Or make a little card and frame it from the dollar store, writing 20 reasons I love you on our 20th, or something like that.