African Black Soap

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Jasmine2015 • Jan 26, 2016.

1. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    I have bought a small tub of African black soap to use as shampoo. I have even added peppermint oil to it. All I have to do is take a couple of small chunks of soap and dissolve it in warm water in a small squeeze bottle. My hair gets clean and I'm not worried about extra chemicals stripping my hair. It has been several months and I have yet to run out of my self.

2. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    Black soap is some good stuff. Especially if one has problem skin. What a lot of people don't know is that black soap from Africa is actually brown. Few retailers sell the real thing but it can be found at most beauty supply stores.

3. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    I buy the raw African black soap. I don't buy the premade bars. So yeah even though we call it "black" technically it is brown. I have eczema so maybe the black soap will help with that. I would have to make a separate batch of soap since the one I make has peppermint oil in it for hair washing.

4. TheLovingLeah

TheLovingLeahActive Member

Threads:
    I think that was something I wanted to try for my dark marks. I really need a dark mark removing solution. I think I had this soap on the list of things to get. I didn't know it did other stuff. That is really awesome! I want to try the same thing you did to your hair.