Ahh Bra is no good. It should be called 'The Saggy Bra!'

Discussion in Product Reviews started by bellamamma • Jul 8, 2012.

1. bellamamma

bellamammaNew Member

Threads:
    I got suckered into spending 60$ for the most pathetic bra in the entire world. They call it the 'Ahh Brah.' I think the 'Ahh' stand for 'ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't believe I got suckered into buying this ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!'
    Seriously, please do not waste your hard earned money on this, ladies. I beg you. It feels like wearing a training bra for adults. That is basically what it is. There is absolutely no support and it makes you look like you aren't even wearing a bra...in a bad way! They tell you in the commercials and on the box that it is the most wonderful bra in the world because it gives you support and you don't even know you are wearing a bra. Okay, they were right about one thing...you don't know you are wearing a bra....because you are wearing panty hose around your breasts! Warning, waste of money. That is the new slogan. Yes, I just made it official.

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the review. I was actually considering buying one. I am rather large on top and I have a difficult time finding bras. I thought this was a good option, but no. You have saved me money.

3. Anna T

Anna TMember

Threads:
    That sounds absolutely dreadful! Yes, I will for sure stay far, far away from the "Aah Bra." Sorry it cost you $60! That is a lot for a bra that's no good.

4. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I also appreciate your review of the Ah Bra..... I have almost been sucked in a could of times....from now on I will just turn the channel. I hope you are able to return this bra with no difficulty. Its shameful the way they advertise things to be the best ever, and you find out its not even good....

5. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    494034_639?$icn200$.

It rather looks like a training bra, too. I think the only way a bra like that would be any good is if you're already, uh....for lack of a better word...."perky" and well supported up top anyway. It doesn't look like it'd hold anything in place at all. :S

6. Livvi

LivviActive Member

Threads:
    I am top heavy and always on the look out for decent bra - the AH bra certainly doesn't look like it would provide much support but I can understand why people would think that if that's what their advertising!! I would like to see a model whose boobs are a few cup sizes bigger than the model above wearing it!! :/

7. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    Honestly, these infomercials make things like this look amazing.

That's exactly why when you see stuff on TV, wait for it to hit your malls first. Then try it out when it costs much less

8. artifactsofmars

artifactsofmarsMember

Threads:
    Obviously I am not going to wear this thing, though I have seen the infomercials for it. Honestly to me it looks just like a regular women's outer top and not a bra at all. I also am aware that the price is quite steep compared to most bras and I would think that its performance, along with the price would be infuriating. I never did think it looked like it would work and that is coming from a male's perspective.

9. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    Sorry to hear you lost that much money on it, but thank you for sharing this with us! I have a hard time finding a bra that is comfortable and fits correctly, but this one definitely won't be the solution I guess. It did look good on the commercials tho.

10. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    My neighbour has bought a 'copy' from our local market, which is called 'the R bra.' She says it's the most comfortable bra she's ever worn, and it cost her only 5 Euro (about $7). She goes bowling regularly, and it fits well, and gives her support. She's quite well-endowed as well, so it sounds like in this case the copy is superior to the original.

11. Livvi

LivviActive Member

Threads:
    Funnily enough, after reading this thread I saw a commercial for the UK-version of the AH bra - it is called the Bravia and it looks exactly the same as the one in the picture above. It isn't as expensive but then if it doesn't work that doesn't really matter!!

12. theaaa

theaaaNew Member

Threads:
    That is just dreadful. I'm not sure if you have a Uniqlo store in your area, but I hear they have a really good "bra-top". It looks like a tank top but it provides enough support and padding. A friend bought one and she says it's perfect. I'm not sure if this will work for top-heavy women though, because people that I know who have tried it aren't really that top-heavy.

13. YorkshireLass

YorkshireLassMember

Threads:
    Haha, 'wearing panty hose around your breasts' - that is brilliant! Sorry to hear it was a waste of money but thank you for the review, it is very funny! I have seen them and thought they looked really good, but I'm glad I didn't buy one now. I did wonder how they could offer support with no real hardware, but they really make them look great on tv/online, I wonder how much air-brushing and good lighting goes into those pictures?!

14. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    I'm surprised it cost you $60. If this is the one I remember seeing in the infommercials, and it sure looks like is, I thought it was priced at $19.99.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work for you. I, too, was interested in getting this bra and recommended it to my sister as well. She is very large busted and has a very hard time finding a bra that fits at any price.

15. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    Wear panty hose as a bra? That sounds like a plan. Maybe wear the panty hose like one those wraparound crossover bikini tops. Probably save a lot of money, too.
    G5Wjn.

16. Mrs. Rogers

Mrs. RogersActive Member

Threads:
    I actually bought a bra just like that from a dollar store once because it looked so comfortable when I was breastfeeding. I'll agree that it had zero support whatsoever. I looked horrible in it and wasn't comfortable at all. And you're right, it really did feel like nylons, LOL.

I hope that you were able to get a refund for your purchase price.

17. micromachne

micromachneMember

Threads:
    If the Ahh Bra is made of mostly Elastic the way the rumor says then it's natural that your body would stretch it out eventually. Thus giving the "saggyness" lol

18. Tinee

TineeMember

Threads:
    Thank God I came across this thread. I've heard of Ahh Bra before and seriously wanted to try it because I wanted my 'girls' to breathe for a while. But after reading the posts from this thread, I totally changed my mind. Plus, at first sight, the Ahh Bra looks...uhm, unflattering. My mother taught me that I should wear pretty underwear at all times even if I'm the only one who's going to see it. Plus if I'd spend $60ish on a bra, I'd rather go for an established brand like Wacoal and Victoria's Secret.

19. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the information, but moreso for giving me the biggest laugh of the day. What a shame that people would sell something that is basically ,for that amount of money. I did not read all of the posts, but I hope you were able to return it for a refund. Take care.

20. ronnie41647

ronnie41647New Member

Threads:
    Thank you for this thread. I almost bought one of these the other day but was worried it wasn't meant for a bigger chest. I am breastfeeding and have to wear something at all times or I leak. I thought this looked like it would be comfortable and easier because it didn't have cups, so it would allow room to grow. Guess it is back to the drawing board.