Ainol Spark II Quad Core 9.7 Inch Android 4.2 Tablet - Review

Discussion in Product Reviews started by bismarauf • Jul 8, 2014.

1. bismarauf

bismaraufBanned

Threads:
    ll_zps3c0210ef.

Today I am reviewing this Ainol Spark II tablet that I recently got from

. Below are the specifications of this tablet.

Description:

Ainol Spark II tablet adopts advanced Android 4.2 operating system and the powerful ATM7039 1.6GHz

Quad Core Cortex A9 CPU processor and PowerVR SGX544 GPU. Comes with 2048×1536 Resolution 9.7 inch

Retina IPS screen that lets you enjoy high definition videos and movies.

RAM 2GB DDR3
    Capacity 32GB
    Resolution 2048*1536
    Supports SD card
    Camera Front is 2.0MP, Back is 5.0MP
    WIFI 802.11 b/g/n
    Bluetooth Support
    Video 4K (4096 x 2160 PX), support BlueRay 3D video, AVI/MOV/MP4/RMVB/FLV/MKV

The box came with the following accessories:
    • Tablet
    • USB Cable
    • Charger
    • Adapter (the adapter depends on the country of the buyer)
    • Guide book

http---makeacom--media-7-01-2014-VcZGte_zps8bff1f6e.

Now coming to my personal thought about it. At first I am very pleased to see that this tablet came

in a foam packaging rather that its original one. The packaging was more safer and light weight too.

The tablet itself had two stickers on it. The first one had some main specs written on it and

beneath that one was the protective sheet which I kept on for safety.

I love the white color of it which has always been my favorite. It has a 9.7 inch retina display

which is perfect for usage and for watching movies too. This tablet has the ability to run HD

movies on it.

Its battery time is also superb and after charging it fully this tablet runs for the whole day.

(Including listening to songs, watching movies and playing games)

The touch system of this tablet is also perfect. Apart from that it supports WiFi, Bluetooth and SD

Card, which are some basic necessities you must look before buying a tablet.

n_zps9fa9c5aa.

This tablet came with YouTube, Facebook and Twitter already installed in it. There icons are present

on the bottom of the home page. (As you can see in the pic above)

Aside from that it supports many different languages which means that anyone can set it accordingly.

Here is the list of them:
    Czech, Dansk, German, English, Spanish, Russian, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polski, Greek,

Portuguese, Svenska, Turkey, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese

This tablet has a front camera of 2 MP and a back camera of 5 MP which allows video chat with ease.

It also possesses the ability to run many heavy games on it because of its quad core processor.

Below are some of the screenshots of the games that I have installed so far.

gameplays_zps098fd9ee.

You don't have to worry about the memory these games take because this tablet has a in built

capacity of 32GB. And apart from that it supports SD card as well, which means you can extend the

memory according to your use.

All the games I installed are from the the game center of it. This tablet supports Android 4.2 which

provides a wide range of games.

Overall, I am totally loving this tablet and it is by far the best Chinese tablet I used. With all

these specifications it is definitely worth buying.

If you want to buy it, then you can find it