Air Bnb travel app

Discussion in Travel started by SophiaLazar • Oct 28, 2013.

1. SophiaLazar

SophiaLazarMember

Threads:
    I found out this great app that many of you probably have used already, but it was new to me, and it saved me a ton of money on my last relocation. Has anyone ever used Air BnB to travel to Europe and abroad? I moved to Austin Texas. We had to be there before getting a house for my bf's new job. So we didn't want to blow a ton of money on hotels and motels, so we chose a host on this Mobile based app, and managed to only 22 a night for two weeks while looking for a house.
    It was a great experience, and was nice to spend time in a house where we could have privacy from tourists, secure parking, and be able to cook and watch tv in a home setting, and she even had a little cat that made our stay very cozy.
    You can pay securely with Paypal, or with a visa credit debit card, and make a reservation. You can make cancellations according to the hosts, policy, you can read reviews, and leave reviews after your stay.

2. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Air BnB is cool. I have some of my friends who actually tried it when they went to Europe. It wasn't cheap though but it's still more affordable than booking in a fancy hotel.

3. whatupswags

whatupswagsMember

Threads:
    AirBnB is awesome! It's basically a less expensive version of VRBO or HomeAway. Many times the three websites/apps will have the same property listings, but the AirBnB app works better than the HomeAway app, so I would stick with them. It's just such a great idea for people to be able to advertise their lodgings in a way that benefits both the owners and the travelers. I encourage everyone to check it out!