All Around Favorite Store To Save Money

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Ke Gordon • Nov 8, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    What is your all around favorite store to save money? It could be either brick and mortar or online venue. I was at my favorite store yesterday...which is Gabriels. It has a variety of items both clothing and household. I made a special trip to go there, but as I mentioned yesterday I think, not again. I thought the prices had gone up significantly. I like the Food Depot near me...or Shoppers Value as they are calling themselves now, and Dollar Tree as other places to get bargains.

2. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have no particular store in mind. I just go to the department store and through racks to see which products are less expensive but at the same time of good quality. The store's name doesn't matter. It's what's being sold that matters most and whether these items match my standards or meet my established needs. If you know where to look, you'll be able to save much.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    We have a store here similar to Walmart although not as complete in options, but they do have some great prices for both food and clothing items, so I usually just shop there especially for groceries and regular clothes. If I'm looking for cheap shirts or sandals I'd first check there if any are being sold at major discounts and if not I'll go venture somewhere else. I also like frequenting outlet stores because you get to buy branded brand new items at the price equal to second hand items you'd get online, so for me it's a lot more value for money since you don't even need to resort to using used items to get a bit of a price cut.

4. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    Target but Walmart is running a close second. The Express stores are not only convenient but they carry some unique items. Either way, the great thing about these stores is that I can buy what I need as opposed to things I want...which can add up.

5. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have no favorite but it's usually SM malls because of the proximity to us. Besides, they always have a promo that is called favorites - items in the racks located in the center aisles have a premium. When you buy those products, you get a chance for an on the spot raffle where you can spin the wheel and win instant prizes. They also have the discounted items - those branded Bonus are the cheapest.

6. Ke Gordon

Threads:
    What is
    the name of it? I like to look for stores that have values, to see if any are in the region. I also like Christmas Tree Stores for values. There is nothing quite as satisfying as saving money on things. Rugged Wearhouse is another good store.

7. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think there's anything worse than having a "favourite store" because then this means that you're less likely to try other places, and as a result of this you might miss out on deals that you could otherwise have been enjoying. Shopping around is one of the key things that you should be doing, and if you make the most of the deals that are available, this is how you're going to save the most amount of money in the long term.

8. Ke Gordon

Threads:
    Well, you have a point, but not if you like to shop...You will shop everywhere! Lots of us have favorite and less favored stores however. When you know you get good bargains at a certain place you tend to go back. It doesn't mean you aren;t open to shopping at other stores. It is like having a favorite restaurant. You might like one the best, it doesn't mean you aren't willing to try others.

9. gata montes

gata montesActive Member

Threads:
    I don't really have a favorite store as such - as to be honest whether I'm shopping online or offline either for groceries, clothing, household or garden items - all the stores I generally choose to buy any or all of those items from - could all be seen as equal in terms of saving money - as they all offer the same - quality and value for money.

Oh and convenience too - which as I much prefer to able to get everything I need in one place regardless of what I'm buying - as its quicker and more cost effective - that aspect is also of great value to me.

10. prose

proseActive Member

Threads:
    I always feel as though I get the most groceries for my budget at Aldi. I usually leave there feeling confident that I paid a good price for most, if not all of the items I purchased. Shopping at Aldi is also the least stressful grocery shopping experience for me, because I do not need to worry about price comparisons between brands or clipping coupons ahead of time, plus the store is smaller than other grocery stores, which allows me to save time.

11. TheLovingLeah

TheLovingLeahActive Member

Threads:
    I love to use Wish, it saves me money. The cheap prices make it possible for me to not spend so much. It also gives discounts for your next purchase. The discounts do not have that much taken off, but at least it is something. Wish would be my favorite store to save money in.

12. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:Most of my shopping needs for the cheapest food and stuff is Walmart. Prices have gone up this past week though like a 2 pound french fries bag was 1.74 now it's 2.74 and a favorite butter cracker 16oz. box 1.98 now 2.76. Oh well prices bound to go up I guess. The rest of the store is good to go window shopping for because it's usually cheaper at Walmart.

13. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ross Dress for Less, I don't even need to put much thought into this answer! I love Ross for everything, be it house appliances, regular clothing, workout clothing or shoes. They have amazing prices and you can find such good bargains if you know how to look for them and take some time to do it.

14. Ke Gordon

Threads:
    I am wondering where and what Wish is, I never heard of it. I will have to google it. Are you in the United States? If it is something available in the US I would check it out. Amazon is a good place to save money too. They actually do have some pretty good buys on there if you know prices. Obviously, not everything is priced well.

15. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think you can save a lot when you buy things online. I go to Ebay and I usually find some good deals over there.

16. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite place to save would be Walmart. I usually can get some of my yarn cheaper there. We also go there for cheap washing powder. If for whatever reason we can't find washing powder at Walmart, we hit the dollar store. Places like Aldi and Ultra are good places to save on when it comes to food. It all depends on what it is I'm trying to find and what would be another alternative incase plan A doesn't work out so well.

17. TheLovingLeah

TheLovingLeahActive Member

Threads:
    Wish is a online store I love to shop at. I have no idea if you can actually go there. Yeah I am in the United States. I think it is based in the United States. Only problem I have with it is the speed. Your order comes very slow sometimes haha. But I still love it, the items are SO cute!